one hell of a night - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2007, 11:35 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
one hell of a night

so i just dropped off my g/f at her house and i pull out of her neighborhood kinda fast and gas it and this car come flying by me and he has some beefy rear end and suspension on the back i get to this light right before going over the free way and this older plymoth 1970 something pulls up next to me and starts revin it and jumpin so i put it in 4wd and do the brake stand and the smoke is just rollin into his window and i took off and just burned him off the start and i get to 60 and let off and he pulls up next to me and starts freekin out and flippin me off and he was this skin head guy with a bunch of tats on his neck soi was like eff this so i took off again and left him in smoke so this guy does the looser fly by and so did a quick turn into the gas station and i thought that was the end. but no. what do you no i see him turning left into the gas station so i quick hop back in my truck and hall *** outa there and just floored it all the way down 67th avenue and i thought i lost him and then i see these lights comin on fast so i turn into my neighborhood and try to loose him. i pass my house and this guy iss furious! he was tailgatin me and was giving him some smoke but i didnt want this guy to follow me so i just kept driving through the neighborhood and didnt wanna stop cuz i figure this guy prolly has some kind of weapon on him so i just kept flying through the neighborhood and this went on for about 15-20 minutes so i called my freind and this party and told him might be showin up and for him to come out side with as many guys as he can get and so i start my way over there trying to get him to follow me and it was about a 7 mile trip to were he was and we pull down the street and there is and of bunch of my freinds out side in the street and the guy stops at the end of the street and turns around. but now im regretting it cuz what if this guy is a syco and gets all of his syco freinds with guns and goes back over to that house. i mean what does he think happens when he races a diesel and the exhaust pipe is right in his ear. ive never seen someone get so mad from getting a smoke treatment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2007, 12:27 AM

LMAO! AWESOME! you should be like me and keep the bat in the back seat and some brass knucks on the visor for cases such as these.
Old 06-26-2007, 12:41 AM

seriously i prolly am gonna throw bat in my truck or something
Old 06-26-2007, 12:43 AM

I see your in glendale.. arent there alot of aryan brotherhood there?? haha good luck bud!
Old 06-26-2007, 01:34 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I got a huge tip... never get out of the truck... I usualy try to mediate my way out of the situation but if you cant and he tries to hit you you grab his arm hold on for dear life and give it the onion.. a drop out the window of some ones truck at 65 miles an hour is a real atitude adjuster.. where you decide to go back and beat living piss out of him afterwards or just leave him for some one else to find is up to you but ive had to deal with many jerks like that and have actualy done this to some one and trust me it takes a while for a stupid jerk to recover from a 65mph fall on the black top
Old 06-26-2007, 01:39 AM
The Fat Mod

Oh, this is all too funny. That is why I always have a least one firearm in the truck if not more. Never know what kind of idiot you might piss off.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rankroddin250 View Post
I got a huge tip... never get out of the truck... I usualy try to mediate my way out of the situation but if you cant and he tries to hit you you grab his arm hold on for dear life and give it the onion.. a drop out the window of some ones truck at 65 miles an hour is a real atitude adjuster.. where you decide to go back and beat living piss out of him afterwards or just leave him for some one else to find is up to you but ive had to deal with many jerks like that and have actualy done this to some one and trust me it takes a while for a stupid jerk to recover from a 65mph fall on the black top
AWESOME!!!!
Old 06-26-2007, 10:44 AM

ya that makes me wanna carry a pistol in my truck but i dont wanna be that guy infront of family and freinds when they get into the truck and see a pistol.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:45 AM

if some one wants to shoot at me i hope they can dodge an effin truck coming at them and 50 mph cuz im going to run them over and there car
Old 06-26-2007, 10:59 AM

I live in the Midwest and always have a handgun and rifle in the truck!! Mostly for protection of the looney Methheads.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.