So, I'm on my way home from work.... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
So, I'm on my way home from work....

driving down the highway, minding my own business. Speed limit is 60, so I was cruising in the right lane at about 60-65 when I see what looks to be a Dodge coming up on me fast.... Sure enough, it's what looks to be a 04-05 Cummins. It's completely de-badged, but I know its a cummins, cause when he whipped around and got on my left side, I could hear it.

I didn't think anything of it and just kept cruisin along..... I should have known it was coming, but anyway, he speeds up, gets in front of me and slows down.......yep, you guessed it......he starts blowin smoke all over me. I just kinda laughed and said "whatever" thinking that he'd get the hint and go mess with someone else. He didn't. After about 5 mins. of this, I'd had enough and it was go time........

He started to slow down to do it again, and I jerked it over into the left lane and got beside him. I rolled down my passenger window and just stared him down. He finally rolls his window down, and I goose it a little just to get the turbo to spool a little. I gave him the "lets go" look and it was on. I know it was an auto cause he stomped it and I heard it downshift. I put the skinny pedal on the floor and left him in a cloud...... I pulled on him probably 6 lengths before I let off.

Yeah, you guessed it..... I ripped it back into the right lane where he was, slowed down and rolled coal all over his silly a$$.

Needless to say, he didn't wanna play after that, and he made sure he kept his distance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Super Moderator

- Some people can dish it, just can't take it. Maybe he thought he was the only one who could do it. Maybe he thought PSDs couldn't. Surprise!!!!
Old 11-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to harley1rocker Send a message via Skype™ to harley1rocker
non coal rollers in 3-2-1........dont roll coal,theres atime and a place.by god when a dodge comes with that kinda trouble then i gues its time
Old 11-05-2010, 02:05 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

yep sounds like every GI here lol, nice kill I would of done the same thing......or at least tryed
Old 11-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley1rocker View Post
non coal rollers in 3-2-1........dont roll coal,theres atime and a place.by god when a dodge comes with that kinda trouble then i gues its time
Yeah, I'm not a big advocate of rolling coal on everybody or everywhere, and 99% of the time I don't. It's times like this one though.........all I'll say is he got what he had coming to him.
Old 11-05-2010, 02:23 PM

cummins

Old 11-05-2010, 02:24 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Yeah, you guessed it..... I ripped it back into the right lane where he was, slowed down and rolled coal all over his silly a$$.
Nice kill story 0460. I have basically the same truck in a 2005, but mine doesn't smoke at all.

Not that I want my truck to "roll coal" but I feel like mine should. It's a 2005 cc long bed, with a 4" MBRP turbo back exhaust, no cat, and a SCT X3 tuner.

Any suggestions on why my truck doesn't?

I have noticed that if I stomp the pedal under really low boost I see a momentary puff of black smoke, but once the turbo spools up it goes away.
Old 11-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
HAHA, taught the dodge boy a lesson. Look, having a modded diesel, it's gonna smoke. Doing what you did I don't have a problem with, I think it's great...turn about is fair play. But the morons "just want to smoke more and roll some coal" are just retarded.
Old 11-05-2010, 02:45 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Any suggestions on why my truck doesn't?
Who's tunes are you running on your X3? I'm running Innovative's Extreme Street tune.....

Quote:
But the morons "just want to smoke more and roll some coal" are just retarded.
Agreed...
Old 11-05-2010, 08:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to atvfreestylekid
HA, that's awesome! I hate dodges. I think they buy them just because they smoke alot.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.