riced out lexus met my truck - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 08:45 AM
Banned

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
riced out lexus met my truck

Was out at crow canyon in uhrichsville ohio puttin in some laps for a practice day on the track. Comin home goin up 77 north, with my truck loaded with my quad, tools, gear, me, and 3 friends, we are cruising at about 85 in the passing lane on my highest setting of 100 on my van aaken 4 bank. What happens next always bothers me when this happens unless im going obviously too slow. Some riced out lexus with 2 of them flat billed hat critters thought i was going too slow at 85 mph and got into the right lane to go around me, so i would put the pedal down a tiny bit more and speed up to about 105. This happened about 3 times before they got frustrated and fell back to get a run to pass me. Well, i noticed they were getting a run to pass me in my rear view, and by the time they were a car length behind me, i put it to the floor and away we went. Was doing 130 on gps up a grade and it looked like them wigger critters pooped themselves.
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2010, 08:55 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Paragraphs man.... I got like 1/2 way through and went

But seriously, nice one, just be careful running those speeds in one of these trucks especially with passengers.. and a load...
Old 10-29-2010, 01:41 PM
Banned

yeah i know what you mean. if it wasnt for a completely open road ahead of me i wouldnt have done it. Going that fast honestly felt safer than doing it in my buddies built 02 mustang to be honest lol.

An i do need to work on the paragraph function lol. i dont condone of street racing and driving like a jackass on the highway through traffic, at the time the testosterone told me i had to do it hehe
Old 10-29-2010, 01:55 PM

All I got was you were driving in the passing lane and wouldn't let someone pass you on the right with speeds ranging from 85 to 130 with a load and 3 people in the truck. I don't know about anyone else but that seems pretty dangerous.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:08 PM
Banned

well when the speed limit is 65 mph and im doing 85 in the passing lane its not a matter of me not going fast enough for the person behind me. and when im informed its just a couple of white kids who think they are gangster in some wish to be flashy riced out lexus, its kind of hard to just, let them by on an open highway. this is the part of the forum where we speak about dangerous things, obviously when we post these stories we know it was dangerous. if i knew all i was going to get was criticism for what i already knew was dangerous about the situation, i wouldnt have posted.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:15 PM

cmon lol, who wouldntve dont exactly the same thing?
Old 10-29-2010, 03:07 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
If I'm doing 85 in a PASSING lane and someone wants to pass me, I move over and let them. If 85 isn't fast enough for them, then let them head on. 130 MPH with a loaded down truck seems like a really bad idea, and coming from me, a nearly 30 year old man who does lots of stupid stuff, that's saying a lot.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:13 PM
Banned

the criticism just keeps piling up. picture some tall tee wearin, jungle beat listenin, gangester slang flat billed hat white kid and put 2 of them in the seat of a lexus messin around on the highway. straight open road, no traffic. And im 18, youre 30. although i know the dangers in what i do, i dont let them hold me back from doing it. if all youre going to do is criticize, just dont comment.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:13 PM

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dereku
I have done 130 a few times in my trucks and I would never do it loaded it is too scary to stop.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:15 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
So you're basically saying that you're not mature enough to stop yourself from doing something that could kill yourself or your passengers, just because you don't like the vehicle or the clothes of some guys who were trying to pass you. Even though you were DRIVING in the PASSING lane. Wow, you sound like a great guy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.