PSD 2 Monte Carlo 1 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2007, 04:45 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PSD 2 Monte Carlo 1

Ok guys, I finally got my first good kill last night. Was taking a buddy home and we were following this mid-80's Monte with what looked like about 18" wheels and big dual exhaust coming out the rear. We passed him on a three-lane section of road cause I was tired of pokin along behind him and noticed that his girl was with him. As we go by, he speeds up to keep up with us. When we got to the next light he pulls up beside us and starts rolling up while looking over at us with that "lets go" look. Light goes green, Monte goes down. I pulled him by about half a truck in the 1/8 easily. We get to the next light and he's got hi window down and is saying "That thing is bad ***!". I thanked him and told him it was all stock. We were both nice taking off and just cruised on to the next light. As I was stopping the light turned green and he nailed it with a little bit of roll on me. He got that one by about a car length. Next light I rolled my window down and told him it was time to decide and we were going on green. I had time to bring it up on the convertor and start building a little boost. Light goes green, truck hopped twice and was gone:burnout I beat him by a good car in the 1/8 and we were about even in the quarter. I was pretty proud of the ol' beast on that one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2007, 07:46 AM
Is it even worth it???

Send a message via AIM to ABOBB Send a message via Yahoo to ABOBB
Congrats Joe..

Ain't it fun?? You're hooked now.. mods will be coming soon so you can rack up more and more kills!!!
Old 06-09-2007, 07:55 AM

Good kill. Some of those old Monte Carlos were wicked fast, depending on what the owner has done.

These ol' diesel Fords are real eye-openers
Old 06-09-2007, 08:46 AM

Thanks guys. Yeah Aaron, I gotta save up a little before I go on to my next mod. Gotta get the blue truck back together first. I think that Monte had a real high gear in it after runing with him a little. It was a POS off the line but from about 40mph on it seemed to run pretty good. Oh well, he still went down twice...lol.

BTW...His girl was looking at him like she was a little disappointed after the second beating...poor guy
Old 06-09-2007, 06:21 PM
Premium Member

hahaha, great kill Joe, waay to go man.

Gord.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.