06 Volvo XC90 vs. 06 CCLB F350 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 04:57 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
06 Volvo XC90 vs. 06 CCLB F350

This afternoon my wife and grandson were rearended by an F350. They are both fine. I was quite surprised how well the Volvo did and a bit disappointed on the condition of the F350. Iwas able to get to the scene in about 10 min. she had slowed down do in traffic and was probaly going 35. he must have been on cell or something but I'd estimate he was going the posted speed of 55. He must have sweerved left and hit herin right rear. When I got there I was able to dirve the Volvo out of the way. the rear glass was still intact and the brake lights still worked . I was going to drive it home but the officer said he would have it towed, due to the fact he thought the airbags would deploy if I hit a pothole. Fella had valid insurrance so I had it towed. THe front end of the F350 was smooshed bumper, grill and hood also radiator. Again they're both alright but the bumper on the F350 lookeed like it was made from Bud cans. I suppose it was probably due to energy absorbing. I not complaining cause I sure glad he didn't a big heavy welded unit up front. that could have been nasty. May be the wrong place to post but he Volvo did quite well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2010, 01:46 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yaa u mean with a bumper like mine?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.