Ricers are the clowns of the highway - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2010, 03:35 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ricers are the clowns of the highway

My uncle got attacked by a pitbull last night and went to the hospital, so I headed over there to see how bad. Broken arm, and his ankles were torn up pretty good. I hung out for a couple hours and decided to head home around midnight. So I'm on the freeway doing about 70. Got the sunroof open just cruising and this rsx pulls next to me and stays even for a mile or so and is jumping ahead and falling back to keep even, so I figure he wants to go. I look over and just laugh and his passenger is nodding his head "yes" for some reason. I nod back and the driver hammers it, so I jump on it too I get even, start to pass and just leave him in the...smoke. No idea on the speed because my speedo was showing 0 and ------- on the odometer I slow down to about 80 here he comes TRYING to do a fly by, it wasn't happening. I put the pedal to the floor and give him a little more smoke and shoot ahead. They stayed behind me until my exit, they follow me and we come to a light. They pull to my left and I ask "wanna run from a dig, it's even faster there?" They're all laughing inside and yell "NO!" The light changed and we were still chatting and the front passenger asks "what you got in that thing?" I point at the door where it says "powerstroke turbo diesel" laugh and just lay on it from the light. At least they were good sports

Last edited by Fantom; 05-20-2010 at 03:48 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2010, 03:42 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Awesome now thats a good kill.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:48 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Define ricer, what did the car have? Big spoiler, body kit, fart can, gaudy rims, racing seats, gauges? I'm not a ricer fan, but if that was an RSX Type-S, then it could of turned out a little different.

BTW Hope your uncle makes a full recovery, and congrats on the kill.

Last edited by FIRE911; 05-20-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:03 PM
Banned

spoiler, fart can, souns like a pissed off weedeater,
nice kill i hate ricers worse than dmaxs!!
Old 05-20-2010, 04:15 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE911 View Post
Define ricer, what did the car have? Big spoiler, body kit, fart can, gaudy rims, racing seats, gauges? I'm not a ricer fan, but if that was an RSX Type-S, then it could of turned out a little different.

BTW Hope your uncle makes a full recovery, and congrats on the kill.
Well, crappy $199 paint job, huge wing on the back, alloys on the back, black steelies on the front, blue neon inside (wtf?) and that oh so enjoyable bumble bee rumble Don't know if it was a Type-S or not, no badges. But I've run a RSX-S when I had my edge and got him by a truck-length at least.

Thanks on the well-wishes by the way. The dog got him pretty good, he needed 30 stitches or so.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantom View Post
Well, crappy $199 paint job, huge wing on the back, alloys on the back, black steelies on the front, blue neon inside (wtf?) and that oh so enjoyable bumble bee rumble Don't know if it was a Type-S or not, no badges. But I've run a RSX-S when I had my edge and got him by a truck-length at least.

Thanks on the well-wishes by the way. The dog got him pretty good, he needed 30 stitches or so.
When I meant a little different I wasn't trying to give off the vibe by saying you'd get beat by an RSX-S just that they would keep up a bit better. Stock S's only run 14.8-9ish, not very fast but faster than the standard RSX's. And yeah, by the sounds of it you were dealing with grade A rice.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE911 View Post
When I meant a little different I wasn't trying to give off the vibe by saying you'd get beat by an RSX-S just that they would keep up a bit better. Stock S's only run 14.8-9ish, not very fast but faster than the standard RSX's. And yeah, by the sounds of it you were dealing with grade A rice.
I didn't think you'd meant anything by it. And are they really that slow? Man, now this was so much of a kill, as it was an execution. I feel like I just shot an 8point buck with a bum leg
Old 05-20-2010, 08:07 PM

A rsx is a joke of a pos car and there slow as balls
Old 05-20-2010, 08:08 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goats View Post
A rsx is a joke of a pos car and there slow as balls
I've never raced balls before
Old 05-24-2010, 05:30 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to F250 Fever
yea my buddy has a stock RSX type S and i can beat him with my horrible diaBLOW predator 100 hp tune but nice kill when a truck can beat a so called "fast car" at least thats what some kids think
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.