killed a cummins and a duramax last night - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 08:44 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
killed a cummins and a duramax last night

so last night me and my buddy were comin down the main 4 lane street through town. and this common rail cummins pulls up beside me and i can see his edge w/attitude. and he stomped it and i had a radar detector with me so i said why not and laid it to the ground at 35 and just smoked his ***. then i played with him for the rest of the way down the street.

later that night some azz hat in a duramax keeps driving like a maniac everywhere. so my luck im coming up to the stop light where he is and he sees me coming and he rolls down his window laughing. and i was nice and asked what chip it had then he proceeded to lie. so he pointed at the stop light i said alright and brake torqued it up to about 5 psi and nailed it at the green light and i stomped him like it was nothin. so he gets up beside me at about 40mph and i throw it down in second. he stomped it first and i did to, and i just pulled on him and let off at around 60 where my second gear ends.
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2010, 09:00 AM

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
What all mods u got
Old 05-15-2010, 09:33 AM
Let's go B's!!!!

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Are you trying to tell us you did this with the truck in your sig?

I don't think so.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:01 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to '92Powerstoker!
i call bull sh!t. there is no way they were trying if your running a generally stock truck
Old 05-15-2010, 10:06 AM
Ihre Mama mag mich

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwedgehead View Post
so last night me and my buddy were comin down the main 4 lane street through town. and this common rail cummins pulls up beside me and i can see his edge w/attitude. and he stomped it and i had a radar detector with me so i said why not and laid it to the ground at 35 and just smoked his ***. then i played with him for the rest of the way down the street.

later that night some azz hat in a duramax keeps driving like a maniac everywhere. so my luck im coming up to the stop light where he is and he sees me coming and he rolls down his window laughing. and i was nice and asked what chip it had then he proceeded to lie. so he pointed at the stop light i said alright and brake torqued it up to about 5 psi and nailed it at the green light and i stomped him like it was nothin. so he gets up beside me at about 40mph and i throw it down in second. he stomped it first and i did to, and i just pulled on him and let off at around 60 where my second gear ends.

UMMM>>>>>

my wife reads books like this but thay useually have a half nakin man on the front cover...and talk about purple headed warriors??not stock trucks
Old 05-15-2010, 10:25 AM

Send a message via AIM to 03f250stroke
i agree. my buddy has an 06 cr and it moves damn good for stock with an intake and catback.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:52 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

So how long did you ponder on making up this story? You probably got your azz handed to you by both. Maybe if you had a custom chip and a set of stage 1's you would have had a shot. Stock cr's and duramaxs are pretty quick for stock. A stock 6.0 or 6.4 would maybe do it but a stock obs is sol.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:53 AM

Send a message via AIM to 03f250stroke
a stock 6.0 is a slow turd too
Old 05-15-2010, 10:57 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

That's why I said maybe
Old 05-15-2010, 11:00 AM

my truck is not stock. i dont not know what is exactly in it therefor i dont put any mods i do not know in my sig acording to this site my truck should not smoke or even push 20 pounds of boost but yet my truck nails about 30 psi and i was layin smoke all over that dodge, it was easy to see to, it looked like a black fog all over his truck. after this weekend hopefully im ordering custom tunes for it and then we will see. but i have beat many trucks, a 6.0 in town with banks stickers all over wont even try against me. ive beat both 24 valves in the high school parking lot. and my buddy with his cr and edge with attitude wont even try me i ask him everyday to race me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.