didnt know what hit him..... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
didnt know what hit him.....

well, while finishing my last hour of a busy work day today, i was road testing my work........a customer of ours had just gone out of warranty on HER 05 mustang GT 5 speed......so she decided to wake it up. She had me put on a catback system, 60cc injectors, a Vortec blower, and a custome tuned PCM.......

i got about two miles from the dealership....and MAN!!! was that thing fun to drive.....i had the convertable top down enjoying the breeze and the massive power gain. i had the traction controll kicking on every time i spooled it up....course that just let to pushing the button and turning it off.........

Just then, a latest body style Dodge Ram pulled out RIGHT in front of me.....cars in the left hand lane so i had to come to almost a full stop.....ABS saving me from rear ending him......

as the traffic cleared in the left lane, i grabbed a couple gears and blew by him on the left hand side......telling him HE WAS #1 IN MY BOOK as i pulled in front of him and started to let off.....but he wanted more....he pulled back along side me and tryed to drag me........no match....CRUSHED him by 15 car lenths to the stoplight ahead.

we both stopped at the light.....and i could see him playing with a box or screen of some sort on top of the far left hand side of the dash.......then he looked at me....smirked and just shook his head....kinda looked like he was giggleing a little too........he had no idea what he was messing with.........i turned my hat backwards in anticipation of what was to come....and also gave two slight flicks of the throttle for effect......

as the light was about to go green, i could hear him powerbreaking it a little.......i also got my engine rpm's up and the light went green........

he must have launched in four wheel drive, cause he got a great launch.........and i did as well, feathering the trottle through first and second to keep from breaking the tires loose.....he hung pretty even with me to about 25 MPH...but then i started pulling away fast........

i could hear the diesel off of my right shoulder trying to muster the ponies...but it was not to be........i took him by at least 25 car lenghths when i backed out at 95 for fear of a ticket........i dont even know if he was trying by then.......i got in the right lane and made my turn to take a road back to the dealer.....and waived at him as he passed me just as i was turning.........man if i could have seen his face........he probably had blows a few ricers away in the hours before he faced off against the pony car.......but he made the common mistake of underestimating his opponant.......and got made a fool of because of it.......... .......Marc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2006, 04:57 PM
I LIKE CHROME :)

Send a message via MSN to power95
good job marc, sounds like an awesome car too.
Old 04-06-2006, 05:59 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
an 05 already out of warranty? Wow...must've been a lot of driving!
Old 04-06-2006, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Smokin73Stroker
an 05 already out of warranty? Wow...must've been a lot of driving!
yea...she bought it end of 04.....basically a year and a half and its over 36k......
Old 04-06-2006, 06:12 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
well since july of 04 I put just about 34k on my PSD
Old 04-06-2006, 06:53 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to 00powerstrokin
and that is why i don't take my truck into the shop. i am the only one who gets to run my truck hard. great story though.
Old 04-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangnut77
and that is why i don't take my truck into the shop. i am the only one who gets to run my truck hard. great story though.
yea...but i was ORDERED by this lady to test it out....lol....i told her all about it afterwords and she loved it......Marc
Old 04-06-2006, 07:04 PM
I LIKE CHROME :)

Send a message via MSN to power95
well my cousin who use to work at a bodyshop had to push a 68 camaro around because the owner didnt want anyone to drive it.
Old 04-07-2006, 02:09 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to 00powerstrokin
Quote:
Originally Posted by mschn99
yea...but i was ORDERED by this lady to test it out....lol....i told her all about it afterwords and she loved it......Marc
i guess its ok if they want you to do it.
Old 04-07-2006, 03:00 AM
Gun Nut

Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger
Cool

Uh dude I found this over on the Cummins side............

So here I am driving driving down the road today enjoying a nice, lovely, California day. I had borrowed my grandmothers Dodge Ram and was on my way to pick up some eggs and her heart medicine - oh and diapers (she has a slight bladder problem). Anyway I pull up to a light, it turns green and as I pull out here comes a Mustang GT - late model....around an '05 I'm guessing - it runs RIGHT through the red light and pulls RIGHT up on my rear end. He must have not been paying attention but thank heavens for that anti lock brake thingy, or he would have smashed right into my poor granny's truck. Next think I know he flies by me on my left in the shoulder and gives me thumbs up I think. I had to stop by the church and tell the pastor I wouldn't be able to lead the bible mission to Somalia this year like I did last year, so I moved into the right lane since my turn was only a few lights ahead, just past the Ford dealership. The Mustang that passed by me earlier was next to me and I wanted to spread the faith to the young man with his hat on backwards so I rolled down my window.
That's when I noticed the box on the dash.....I reached over and opened it up - granny's false teeth. She left them in the truck again. Well the light turned green before I had a chance to talk to the young man but I was hoping I could at the next light. Unfortunately when I get to the next light, Granny's truck started to stall. I looked over at the young man but before I could speak to him Granny's truck began to die. I gave it some gas to keep it running and thankfully the light turned green but I had given it too much gas trying to keep it running and it surged forward. The Mustang drove by me really fast and was turning into the Ford dealership. I wanted to pull in to talk to the young man about the lord but Granny's truck was not running well and I needed to hurry and get Granny's teeth back to her. She hates eating her fruit loops without her teeth. The young man seemed very pleasant as he was smiling at me when I drove by, so I got his license plate number and had a police officer friend give me his phone number. It turned out the car belonged to a lovely young lady who is VERRY wealthy. It turns out we have wonderful things in common and I have a date with her this weekend.
Does anyone know why Granny's truck might be stalling?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.