sorta got killed, really got ticked - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 06:50 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sorta got killed, really got ticked

so i was headin home from the girlfriends on a 2-lane one way road and as i turned on the road i saw a 1st gen cummins that i've seen arround before sittin at a red light on the same road. so as i'm headin up the road i see him get in the left lane gettin on it and just pukin smoke, so i sped up a bit cause i didn't want him passin me, but its a really rough rode so i didn't run real hard and he got in front of me. then we get to a hill in the road and he proceeds to lug it and absolutely puke smoke........for close to a mile up the entire hill. now, i don't mind a bit of smoke now and then, but this was rediculous, i could barely see in front of me or the line of cars behind me. then we came to light that turned red on us and, you guessed it, there he goes, right though it, still covering the road. thhe smoke was so bad i was worried the people behind me werent going to see my brake lights or the red light and would rear-end me. through all this the guy couldnt see that i wasn't playin along, plus my truck is basically stock and don't smoke anyway, i swear some people shouldn't be allowed to have a truck like that. i just wish there was a cop sittin along the road where they usually are, sorry bout the rant, and if its in the wrong place mods feel free to move it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2010, 06:54 PM
My 6OH Hates Me

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
some people are just azzhats. pufin smoke every once in a while is ok in my book, but thats plain dumb
Old 04-15-2010, 07:04 PM

CTD = cummins typical driver.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by INTERNATIONAL7.3 View Post
CTD = cummins typical driver.
heck, i drive a dodge and i'll even admit that there are alot of cummins drivers that just need to grow up, plain and simple
Old 04-16-2010, 05:46 AM
NOT a Democrat

Send a message via AIM to Galaxie
I never blast smoke around other diesels. The only time I smoke people out is when people drive like jack asses and then get on my ***. lol!

One time I was making a right hand turn and someone parked on the corner in no parking. This made it SUPER hard for my long truck to make the right hand turn. I beeped and all I heard was the F word, all I saw was a big weavy hair head hanging out, and 3" finger nails pointing out of her window. Her man started saying he was going to shoot me. All cause I beeped because I couldn’t get by! So as I creep by, I am still getting threatened. Even as my huge tail pipe is just perfectly next to her open window. Breaks on, gas smashed.... Yea, there is no way the inside of these thugs car is good anymore.

That my friends is when your tune and smoke is great!
Old 04-16-2010, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxie View Post
I never blast smoke around other diesels. The only time I smoke people out is when people drive like jack asses and then get on my ***. lol!

One time I was making a right hand turn and someone parked on the corner in no parking. This made it SUPER hard for my long truck to make the right hand turn. I beeped and all I heard was the F word, all I saw was a big weavy hair head hanging out, and 3" finger nails pointing out of her window. Her man started saying he was going to shoot me. All cause I beeped because I couldn’t get by! So as I creep by, I am still getting threatened. Even as my huge tail pipe is just perfectly next to her open window. Breaks on, gas smashed.... Yea, there is no way the inside of these thugs car is good anymore.

i agree 100%, when i had my obs those were pretty much the only time i would make it smoke
Old 04-16-2010, 10:32 AM
shaking things up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxie View Post

VERY NICE that is a true kill
Old 04-16-2010, 11:51 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Me and my brother were coming down the main drag in my town just minding our own business one day. A 4 door car full of about 4-5 people got in a big hurry and were riding my butt hard. It was a one lane road so they could not pass us. They were flashing there lights and honking just being very rude. We were doing 5 over the posted limit already so they were quite absurd. We came to a stop where they were going to turn. All of them had there windows down and were trying to be tough guys. They were positioned perfectly next to my tail pipe. I held my brakes and filled there car and the entire intersection with black smoke. They disappeared quick as lightning after that and we continued on our way. LOL!!
Old 04-16-2010, 11:56 AM
NOT a Democrat

Send a message via AIM to Galaxie
Quote:
Originally Posted by nielsencc86 View Post
Me and my brother were coming down the main drag in my town just minding our own business one day. A 4 door car full of about 4-5 people got in a big hurry and were riding my butt hard. It was a one lane road so they could not pass us. They were flashing there lights and honking just being very rude. We were doing 5 over the posted limit already so they were quite absurd. We came to a stop where they were going to turn. All of them had there windows down and were trying to be tough guys. They were positioned perfectly next to my tail pipe. I held my brakes and filled there car and the entire intersection with black smoke. They disappeared quick as lightning after that and we continued on our way. LOL!!
Love it! This is when smoking is great. I dont waist the fuel or time around other diesels....they know what it looks like! Now car loads full of punks and thugs, they have no clue what is comming their way!
Old 04-23-2010, 10:07 AM

hell i love it when i see guys blowing smoke i do it right aloung with them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.