Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

You guys will get a kick out of this

1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  straycat 
#1 ·
So today i was at the local station fillin up my truck and while im fillin up, i see this 98 or so Dodge pull up to the pumps. It's a regular cab long box 3/4 v-10 sittin at stock height and on stock wheels. but get this, the best part. His exhaust was 5in stacks!!!! So then this punk kid who looks like he just got his license jumps out and starts fillin his truck. Well i get done and walk in, and hes almost on my heels. Well one of my buddys that work there ask me how my trucks runnin and if i've "smoked" anyone lately. i said not lately but i might here in a few. so this kid behind me over heard what we were talkin bout and he decides to pipe up, " what u think your diesel is bad a$$ or what?" "my v 10 dodge will kill any diesel around here!" Then i ask him what hes got done to it. he says its stock except for the exhaust. straight pipe to stacks. So then i decide to be a smart a$$. "OHHH youre the kid with the dodge that sounds like a Farmall arent you?" :lol: i couldnt resist. He didnt like that comment at all. He gets all pi$$ed off and says alright lest run em. i accept and we head to a back road where theres no traffic. before we took off, i asked him if he wanted to wager a $100 and he agreed.:D so we line up and we took off on 3 honks. he floor boards it and i just take off with him. i dont jump or get a lead on him. then when we hit 50 mph, i floor board it and just leave his a$$ in my smoke and i let off at 95 cause he was no wheres near me. i stop and he pulls up a few seconds later, pays up and admits his truck wont beat any diesel around and then heads off.

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice kill! I bet he is wishing he was pouring coal out those stacks now!!!:lol:

#3 ·
Nice Kill....

A V-10 with straight pipes and 5" stack.. I bet that sounded obnoxious!!!

#7 ·
nice kill v10 with stacks thats hilarious

#12 ·
hahaha, thats funny, good kill.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.