cummins killin weekend - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 07:35 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
cummins killin weekend

My truck '05 f250 8" lift 36" MTZs, straight piped, edge Platinum

Friday night - A group of pople were following me to a party one of which was my buddy in his 02 cummins which has 4:10 gears, air dog pump, straight pipe, and an edge. Everyones been telling me how bad his truck would pull on mine if we got into a race and blah blah blah... well of course he has his girl with him and wants to roll up beside me and play with the throttle so i can hear him, well he hits it and and i lay into a little bit just to stay beside him to let him know i'm there and play with him, well he does that a couple times so finally we come around to this straight away and i slow down to 50, i do the three honks and to my suprise he bit, so i downshift to 4th and slide the clutch and i jump about 3/4th of a length on him and just slowly walk away from him up to about 80 and let off.... well everyone that had been talking crap was behind us and had watched and when we pulled into the place everyone was to the

Sunday - so my friend and a i were driving back from shooting some guns and causing hell and he's been talking all kinds of stuff about this cummins he just bought. 99 cummins, edge, fuel pump, 75hp injectors,over sized fuel lines and straight piped. His cummins this and that and screw powerstroke and the regular hater stuff... so i'm driving behind him and decide it's time to end this talkin, and i had some cute lil girl with me that i have just recently met so i figured no better time he see's me creepin up beside him and i see him reach over and crank up his edge so i know he was waiting on it... well we play around for a minute and then i decide it's time to get serious. i roll down my window so he can see me(3% tint) and i look at him and he looks back at me and i nod at him lettin him know to hit it and we'll run. well i hear his engine rev up to down shift so i drop 4th and get on and stay beside him for a second and my other friend was in his passenger seat, i stared at him for a second and smiled and then i winked and got a little more down into the go go peddle and walked away from him and when i looked back in my mirror my friend in the passenger seat was laughing uncontrollably. i looked over at the girl that was with me a she smiled and gave a nod of approval

Sorry for the long post....
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2010, 07:44 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
u need sct, nice kill though shoulda got a video
Old 03-29-2010, 07:48 AM
Don't you worry about it

Best feeling in the world!!! Back when I had my 99 7.3 with a bully dog 6 pos chip in it i pulled up to a stop light beside a brand new (still had 30 day tags on it) Honda Civic SI with the DOHC V-tech in it. He had his exhaust all farted up and a carbon fiber hood. We made the "eye contact" and I spooled up the turbo and spanked him so hard it left hand marks haha!
Old 03-29-2010, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingranch89 View Post
u need sct, nice kill though shoulda got a video
I know i need an sct, i've been trying to sell my edge to get one but can't find a buyer for the edge...and i've been trying to get a vid of a kill for so long and i was caught up in the moment and didn't even think about it. dang it!
Old 03-29-2010, 09:23 AM

Nice kill no betr way to impress a girl thn to kill a chummins in the powerstroke but yea get tht edge on craigslist or something and get sct lol but congrats!
Old 03-29-2010, 12:40 PM

High five on the kill! Id give $$$ to see that!!!
Old 03-29-2010, 12:44 PM

I'm gonna say the 2nd kill was the best with playin witht he throttle and then throwin a wink at my friend(loves my truck) in the passenger seat just before throwin some more throttle to it to pull away.... that was great
Old 03-29-2010, 03:53 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Does anyone in your town run anything other than the edge? Seems like everyone there has one LOL
Old 03-30-2010, 05:06 AM

Most of the dodge guys run edges... im trying to sell mine to get an SCT!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2010, 09:00 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cntryboy17 View Post
Nice kill no betr way to impress a girl thn to kill a chummins in the powerstroke but yea get tht edge on craigslist or something and get sct lol but congrats!
No better way to impress fat girls maybe, but not everyone is into that.

Just curious, are some of your keys stuck or do you type like that on purpose?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.