GOT IT ........... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 10:51 PM
back to business

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
GOT IT ...........

By 5 - 0........

get this ..........

The girl and I are going home after a dinner out, I had JUST left the parking lot, drove through the firtst light, there's a cop sitting at the red going 90* to my direction, after I'm through the intersection I see in my rear view, his lights come on and he turns right (my direction), he gets into traffic about 3 cars behind me and turns the lights off, I didn't think to much of it. About a mile down the road I turn into a parking lot (gotta get some beer ), WELL, guess who's behind me, with his lights on? YEP! MR police officer.

He says.... "I pulled you over because your tint looks really dark" (all my windows are rolled down at this point) He ask's me to roll up my front and rear windows a bit so he can check them (Leagal tint is 70% front, 35% rear), I'm at 4% front and 1% rear .

I get a $160 fix-it, (I'm NOT "fixing" it). So he leaves, we get our beer and head home. I tell the girl, "that guy looks REAL familiar". I look at his name on the ticket, then I say "that name sounds REALLY familiar". We pull up to a red light and I have my girl hand me my paperwork, THE COP IS THE SAME ONR THAT GAVE ME A TICKET 3 YEARS AGO FOR "NO FRONT LICENSE PLATE" (that's fixed now) . This guy must be the king of BS tickets, Still didn't get me for the tinted tail lights, I guess that's next

Sorry for the rant and long post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2010, 10:56 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews

I woulda rather gotten a ticket for speeding.. BS tickets get me so mad
Old 03-26-2010, 11:05 PM

Hey....he's just an IDIOT...with nothing else to do. Big crime fighter....lol
Old 03-27-2010, 05:20 PM

I'm friends with a State Trooper and he talks so much smack on cops that just sit around and give BS tickets.. Makes me smile
Old 03-27-2010, 05:48 PM

I hate bs tickets too its like is this all u have time for go catch some real criminals such as drug drealers
Old 03-27-2010, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cntryboy17 View Post
I hate bs tickets too its like is this all u have time for go catch some real criminals such as drug drealers
I live in Hutchinson county and it was referred to as the "Meth Capitol of the US" because it produced the most meth/square mile in the US for a few years.. Did I ever hear of a drug bust?? Nooooope.. How many over-weight cops do we have that sit and laser vehicles???? TOO MANY
Old 03-28-2010, 07:44 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

How is that a "bs ticket?"

Officers are killed everyday because of the actions of idiots. If an officer can't see into your truck through the window, who's to say you aren't waiting for him to get close then shoot him in the head? And don't tell me that hasn't happened, because there have been multiple cases.

I love the people that complain about getting pulled over for speeding. The faster you go, the less control you have over your vehicle, especially a big 3/4, 1 ton truck. If a speeder didn't get pulled over by a cop, lost control of his vehicle, hit and killed a family on their mini van, you wouldn't care? Sure, even if you're going the speed limit you could kill someone if you lose control, but the faster you go, the higher the chance of killing someone.

Before you complain about how all officers are out to get you, and they're worthless pigs, I suggest you watch this video, and see the reality they have to face everyday. A traffic stop for something as simple as a speeding ticket could easily be their death because of the worthless people they protect.

*Warning* This video has some pretty graphic content, but I feel it's worth a watch. It made me unbelievably angry.

YouTube - Police Tribute (Train-Calling all Angels)
Old 03-28-2010, 07:46 PM

Aaaaand we got the classic person that takes it outta context......
Old 03-28-2010, 07:54 PM

Wait a minute.. I recognize you from the thread about the Cummins kill. I'm not even going to start anything with pee on bryant... My time is better spent trying to fix all the problems our shop-truck (that's a dodge btw) has than argue with you.,. lol
Old 03-28-2010, 08:55 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by azkcr View Post
Aaaaand we got the classic person that takes it outta context......
How did I take it out of context? I posted my reasoning as to why I feel it's a valid ticket. I admit I did get a little off topic about speeding, but that was in no way directed towards the OP, but to the countless people (in my experiences on forums filled with immature people) who will inevitably start talking crap.

I don't see how people can complain about getting a ticket for something they KNOW is illegal. If I got a ticket for no muffler, I wouldn't complain, as I know it is against the law here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azkcr View Post
Wait a minute.. I recognize you from the thread about the Cummins kill. I'm not even going to start anything with pee on bryant... My time is better spent trying to fix all the problems our shop-truck (that's a dodge btw) has than argue with you.,. lol
pee on bryant? I don't even know what that's supposed to mean, unless your trying to make fun of my name (Parker O'Bryant, with my middle initial being E, hence peobryant) but come on, if you're going to make fun of a guy, at least try and make it funny, or hurtful. You haven't succeeded at either.

And this is a prime example of an immature member. Trying to start a brand war simply because I don't own a Ford, even though this topic has absolutely nothing to do with it, and no one brought anything up.

But since my Dodge doesn't have any problems (nor the three others in my family) I suppose my time is better spent here arguing with you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.