Ricer tried to cheat... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 07:19 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ricer tried to cheat...

Welp... last night i was sittin at sonic enjoyin a burger talking to my friend who had spotted me and pulled up beside me to talk in his truck(07' 5.4L) and we're just shootin the **** when this dang honda rolls up in the drive through reving up his lil fart can at us and smiling... well when he get over to the drive thru window side where i was sittin i gently laid to foot on the throttle to let in idle up a tab and let my turbo sing its song... well he didn't seem to like that and laughed and shook his head... well when he pulled out i backed outta my spot and fell in behind him and my friend behind me.. we pulled down to the stop light where we had to turn left or right in single lanes turning into 2 lanes when you get out on the road, just sitting there at the light i noticed he had all kinds of guages and a damn monster tach in his civic... wow.. well the light turns green and he just revs and dumps the clutch and takes off like a bat outta hell without givin me a chance to even think so i threw in the clutch and put her in gear and let it rip by the time i had turned onto the main road he had probably about 2 legths on me and showed no sign of lettin up. that civic was shooting out a cloud of smoke bigger than most cummins i've seen lol, but i got down into in and started pullin back up on him and by the time i started to come by him he let off and turned down another street super fast i wish he would have pulled out and let me get up beside him before we got goin!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2010, 09:13 AM
Banned

You know those big tachs add HP! lol
Old 03-09-2010, 10:23 AM

He knew thts the only way he could beat the stroke damn ricers i hate them
Old 03-09-2010, 11:28 AM

HAHHAHAHA yea he had a crappy look on his face
Old 03-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Super Moderator

Yep - They think their car is all that......and then......a big ol' coal roller stays with them or starts pulling them. I've seen them get mad and start flipping people off. Ummmm.....this is YOUR car and it can't out-run a big truck...so you get mad? Dude, fix your car!!!!
Old 03-09-2010, 11:47 AM

Send a message via AIM to BIGBILL105 45
There's a bunch of ricers at my vocational school and I want to get my truck done so bad to run them all.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:55 AM

I don't know if u could have taken him, I mean the tach is like 400hp alone and I mean every other gauge had to be like 50 a piece, and the fart can was like 100 too, that would be like 600-700 hp not to mention if he had a body kit or graphics, lol

there is a YouTube video that makes fun or riders it's pretty good, according to the YouTube video once v-tak kicks in ur f'ed pal
Old 03-09-2010, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.0L_stroker View Post
I don't know if u could have taken him, I mean the tach is like 400hp alone and I mean every other gauge had to be like 50 a piece, and the fart can was like 100 too, that would be like 600-700 hp not to mention if he had a body kit or graphics, lol

there is a YouTube video that makes fun or riders it's pretty good, according to the YouTube video once v-tak kicks in ur f'ed pal
Can you find that vid i want to see it
Old 03-09-2010, 12:19 PM

If I remember right it was literally called making fun of ricers, it has a white 4 door Honda in it, it was hilarious, I'll look for it when I get to a computer, it had a 100 proof shot of Jack Daniels, had a jdm goat **** brown iterior straight overnighted from japan, u can't drag race him tho his header ain't headering right, and he thinks his computers got a virus
Old 03-09-2010, 12:40 PM

this happens to me all the time i had a boy in a z71 try this the other day i use to attended the local race seen with my 7.3 psd and they use to call me farmboy but at the end of the night farmboy was going home with all the rice boys money hahaha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.