Hemi + GTI = WHAT! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 04-10-2007, 09:17 PM Thread Starter
International Threat
 
Marty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Elkton, MD
Posts: 13,088
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hemi + GTI = WHAT!

tisk tisk tisk... I'm following this goober in a 1500 4dr 4x4 with the hemi with big chrome pipes hanging out under the bumper just drifting all over the road. Well about 2 miles up I'm next to him at a light. He's definitely turning left and I WAS going to go straight (but have the option to turn left). The light turned and I took off first... slowly. Then I hear his hemi "roar" and squeal tires going around the corner.
Well... I do what any PSD Owner would do... I bang a left he's about 3 trucks ahead of me at this time and I punch it.
Needless to say I passed him and by 70mph I was about 2 trucks ahead of him. He then rode my azzz and when I got in the turn lane did the loser blowby "while gunning it" so I could hear the roar again LOL.
Too bad he wasn't on my right... I'd of drowned his roar out w/ my straight pipe!


GTI... well this guy was the typical fartpipe on his 96 VW and thought he was fast. Well we got lined up next to each other... he's constantly revving... I'm not doing anything... I feel like it'd be a waste of time to even launch. Well the light turned green and he made those front tires bark like a bassett hound! I couldn't let him do that to me. He jumped out quickly about 1/2 - 1 full car length on me before I gave her the smoke! I passed his car before we got to 50mph and I let off to about 3/4 throttle and he had a tough time staying with me then... I let off at 75 and he passed me then slammed on his brakes. I guess he's tellin his buddies "man I almost beat this diesel tonight..." LOL

Oh bonus points - his window was down and he was on my right


Sorry for the book... it was fun driving home tonight at 1130pm!

2001 F250
11.62 @ 115.79
Owner of Marty's Diesel
Elkton, Maryland
Marty is offline  
post #2 of 15 Old 04-10-2007, 09:23 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Raul@Stealth Automotive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ventura County, CA
Posts: 20,359
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 23
Thanked 30 Times in 17 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maintain View Post
tisk tisk tisk... I'm following this goober in a 1500 4dr 4x4 with the hemi with big chrome pipes hanging out under the bumper just drifting all over the road. Well about 2 miles up I'm next to him at a light. He's definitely turning left and I WAS going to go straight (but have the option to turn left). The light turned and I took off first... slowly. Then I hear his hemi "roar" and squeal tires going around the corner.
Well... I do what any PSD Owner would do... I bang a left he's about 3 trucks ahead of me at this time and I punch it.
Needless to say I passed him and by 70mph I was about 2 trucks ahead of him. He then rode my azzz and when I got in the turn lane did the loser blowby "while gunning it" so I could hear the roar again LOL.
Too bad he wasn't on my right... I'd of drowned his roar out w/ my straight pipe!


GTI... well this guy was the typical fartpipe on his 96 VW and thought he was fast. Well we got lined up next to each other... he's constantly revving... I'm not doing anything... I feel like it'd be a waste of time to even launch. Well the light turned green and he made those front tires bark like a bassett hound! I couldn't let him do that to me. He jumped out quickly about 1/2 - 1 full car length on me before I gave her the smoke! I passed his car before we got to 50mph and I let off to about 3/4 throttle and he had a tough time staying with me then... I let off at 75 and he passed me then slammed on his brakes. I guess he's tellin his buddies "man I almost beat this diesel tonight..." LOL

Oh bonus points - his window was down and he was on my right


Sorry for the book... it was fun driving home tonight at 1130pm!
nice kills buddy
Raul@Stealth Automotive is offline  
post #3 of 15 Old 04-10-2007, 09:32 PM Thread Starter
International Threat
 
Marty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Elkton, MD
Posts: 13,088
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Today on the way to school I was following this SRT-4 and he changed lanes to get around a truck and took off and I jumped out into the next lane as well and was gonna get up on him but couldn't gain on that sucker.

Tranny and injectors = next time I will

2001 F250
11.62 @ 115.79
Owner of Marty's Diesel
Elkton, Maryland
Marty is offline  
post #4 of 15 Old 04-11-2007, 02:57 AM
Is it even worth it???



 
ABOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Lex KY
Posts: 9,098
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ABOBB Send a message via Yahoo to ABOBB
Tow kills in one night.. Marty that's just not fair.... Somebody donate me some money so I can get my trans fixed, do my exhaust, a turbo, a better tuner.. lol...

ABOBB
Aaron A. Bobb
abobb@powerstroke.org

2002 F-250 SD ExCab, Short Bed, PSD, Auto trans, 4X4
Custom tuned 6 position Chip
Whelen CSP690 Strobe Kit (Installed @ Feb Indy Strokers Rally... Thanks Adam), ZooDad Mod
COMING ATTRACTIONS:

Heated Side Mirrors, Owner Built Rear Airbag System
Owner Built Front Bumper, Owner Built Tymar Intake
Owner Built Custom Exhaust, Rear Roll Pan?


]
ABOBB is offline  
post #5 of 15 Old 04-11-2007, 03:10 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
LIVE IN A TOWN FULL OF PORSCHES,BMW & M-B, OH YEH A FEW FERRARI'S (I OWN 1), YET I ALSO OWN A FEW 7.3-SUPER-DUTY'S, MY BEST BABY F-250 WHT/GOLD 6SPD 4 DOOR JUST REAR WHEEL DRIVE HAS PREDITOR, 4'' PIPES, K&N, & I CAN EAT BOXERS, BMW & M-B'S, I SEE MORE & MORE FORD SUPER DUTYS LATELY, I THINK IT'S DO TO ME, THEIR TRADING IN THEIR BMW'S FOR FORDS, AFTER I EAT THEIR BIMMERS, MERCS, A CUTE BOXES! AUDI WON Le Mans series last year w/diesel & has won the first couple this year was there 12 hours Sebring & St. Pete, diesel power!
FENNIX is offline  
post #6 of 15 Old 04-11-2007, 08:14 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Glasseater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 457
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FENNIX View Post
LIVE IN A TOWN FULL OF PORSCHES,BMW & M-B, OH YEH A FEW FERRARI'S (I OWN 1), YET I ALSO OWN A FEW 7.3-SUPER-DUTY'S, MY BEST BABY F-250 WHT/GOLD 6SPD 4 DOOR JUST REAR WHEEL DRIVE HAS PREDITOR, 4'' PIPES, K&N, & I CAN EAT BOXERS, BMW & M-B'S, I SEE MORE & MORE FORD SUPER DUTYS LATELY, I THINK IT'S DO TO ME, THEIR TRADING IN THEIR BMW'S FOR FORDS, AFTER I EAT THEIR BIMMERS, MERCS, A CUTE BOXES! AUDI WON Le Mans series last year w/diesel & has won the first couple this year was there 12 hours Sebring & St. Pete, diesel power!
not a very impressive first post... all caps = a no-no

1997 ford f350 crew cab extended bed powerstroke diesel
14.06/93.8mph
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b295/250xRida/truck/
Glasseater is offline  
post #7 of 15 Old 04-11-2007, 10:09 AM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 99
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FENNIX View Post
LIVE IN A TOWN FULL OF PORSCHES,BMW & M-B, OH YEH A FEW FERRARI'S (I OWN 1), YET I ALSO OWN A FEW 7.3-SUPER-DUTY'S, MY BEST BABY F-250 WHT/GOLD 6SPD 4 DOOR JUST REAR WHEEL DRIVE HAS PREDITOR, 4'' PIPES, K&N, & I CAN EAT BOXERS, BMW & M-B'S, I SEE MORE & MORE FORD SUPER DUTYS LATELY, I THINK IT'S DO TO ME, THEIR TRADING IN THEIR BMW'S FOR FORDS, AFTER I EAT THEIR BIMMERS, MERCS, A CUTE BOXES! AUDI WON Le Mans series last year w/diesel & has won the first couple this year was there 12 hours Sebring & St. Pete, diesel power!

uuuuuuh huh huh.......Hey Beavis, check this guy out.

03' Excursion Limited 4x4 6.0L
SCT w/ Looney Tunes
Compustar Pro P2WSS-AS
Prodigy Brake Contoller
Autometer Nexxus Gauges EGT,Boost,Tranny,Oil Temp
KMC Monsters 18x9
Nitto Dune Grapplers 285/65/18
Randy Ellis Sleekster Light Bar
KC Daylighters (4) 130w
MBRP 4" Turbo back
Xenarc Touchscreen
Car Computer w/GPS,Bluetooth,Sirius
MB Quart Components (2pair) Coaxial (1pair)
Alpine Digital Amps
Changed Interior LED's to Blue
NuImage Gauge
FiveseveN is offline  
post #8 of 15 Old 04-11-2007, 10:31 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: port saint lucie
Posts: 277
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
that is the best line ive ever heard,im still holding my stomach,HIS FRONT TIRES STARTED BARKING LIKE A BASSET HOUND. VERY FUNNY
imstokin is offline  
post #9 of 15 Old 04-11-2007, 10:45 AM
Conservative and Proud


 
Banshee34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Oregon
Posts: 14,491
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by imstokin View Post
that is the best line ive ever heard,im still holding my stomach,HIS FRONT TIRES STARTED BARKING LIKE A BASSET HOUND. VERY FUNNY

I was with that analogy too!

Marty you should be a writer!!

2001 F350, Lariat SC LB 4X4 PSD
Quadzilla Commander
Zoodad with Stealth Screen


National Hot Rod Diesel Association

The Org. Staff reserves the right to move, modify, delete or merge posts at our discretion and without explanation.



Banshee34 is offline  
post #10 of 15 Old 04-12-2007, 04:31 PM
Resident Tire Smoker

 
raveer2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: South,MS
Posts: 548
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maintain View Post
Today on the way to school I was following this SRT-4 and he changed lanes to get around a truck and took off and I jumped out into the next lane as well and was gonna get up on him but couldn't gain on that sucker.

Tranny and injectors = next time I will
I feel for ya.. I had one fly by me on the interstate and I hammered on it to catch him.. It didn't happen.. Those little things are fast.

Looking to buy again
raveer2000 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome