Marines and Me! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2007, 04:16 PM
Jon

Marines and Me!

Yesterday Logan and I went and threw some lead at some targets with his gf Court. After we got done releasing some agression I dropped him off and headed home! I had the ol stroker set on fast and I was killing everything I could. I decided to settle down a bit and out of no where this dark blue van came flying up on my drivers side! I didnt look cuz I figured it was someone that I smoked. However, they wouldnt leave. I finally glanced over to see if they were ready to pull the trigger on me and low and behold it was a van full of Marines! Just then I remembered that I have an american flag flying in the bed of my truck. They were all giving me the thumbs up and the front passenger climbed out the window and handed me a kick *** Marines sticker for my truck! It really made me feel good to be appreciated by someone I'm trying to show my appreciation for! You can see the Marines sticker on the left side of my back window.

Jon

Last edited by Jon; 04-08-2007 at 08:47 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2007, 04:21 PM
duct tape & zip ties

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroketechintraining View Post
Yesterday Logan and I went and threw some lead at some targets with his gf Court. After we got done releasing some agression I dropped him off and headed home! I had the ol stroker set on fast and I was killing everything I could. I decided to settle down a bit and out of no where this dark blue van came flying up on my drivers side! I didnt look cuz I figured it was someone that I smoked. However, they wouldnt leave. I finally glanced over to see if they were ready to pull the trigger on me and low and behold it was a van full of Marines! Just then I remembered that I have an american flag flying in the bed of my truck. They were all giving me the thumbs up and the front passenger climbed out the window and handed me a kick *** Marines sticker for my truck! It really made me feel good to be appreciated by someone I'm trying to show my appreciation for! You can see the Marines sticker on the left side of my back window.

Jon

Thats awesome Jon. The other day I was cruising down the highway, a Silver Jeep come flying up behind me, as the jeep passed me it was my Commanding Officer from my previous reserve unit saying hello Marine style with a handsalute. I found out from a buddy of mine who is still with the unit that they are shipping back out to Iraq in a couple months.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:29 PM
Jon

Do me a favor!

If you see those guys tell them I'm with em!
Old 04-06-2007, 04:30 PM
Is it even worth it???

Send a message via AIM to ABOBB Send a message via Yahoo to ABOBB
That's awesome Jon..

Really cool..
Old 04-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Gun Nut

Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger
Jon I always knew you rocked but that reaffirmed it. Hell yeah! Anyone who doesn't support our country and our troops can walk the hell off this site. God Bless America and God Bless the men and women who keep us safe.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:34 PM
Jon

Thanks Slinger!

I have been in many a fights over this stuff. Not just verbal fights. I actually got a whole bar going one night cuz some one smarted off about our troops. I wont put up with it! I'll kick the hell out of anyone who says otherwise!
Old 04-06-2007, 05:37 PM
Gun Nut

Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroketechintraining View Post
I'll kick the hell out of anyone who says otherwise!
Dammn it would get messy for 'em if I was with ya because we'd be side by side.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:43 PM
Jon

Sweet!

I can imagine that there arent any activists in the Republic of Texas so we shouldnt have an issue but if you and I got together in another state we might be in for one hell of a good night! I'm sure we could ralley a few other org.warriors to help out!
Old 04-06-2007, 06:47 PM
Jon

We

should see how many guys on here can get some flags flying from there trucks!
Old 04-06-2007, 06:52 PM
The Fat Mod

I am with ya brother Jon. Rock on buddy and God Bless the Good Ole US of A
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.