jetta, mustang, and rice burner all at once - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 01:10 AM
Emergency Services

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AaronATX
jetta, mustang, and rice burner all at once

i was going home from having dinner with my girlfriend at my parent's house. highway was open, save for a few cars that caught up with me at a stoplight. next to me was brand x ricer (honda civic hatchback? it was dark and the car was debadged) complete with fart can. behind me was a jetta (not sure on the trim, again, it was dark and behind me). light turned green and we all took off normally, not racing or anything. eventually i get into the right lane about 6 car lengths in front of the ricer and for some reason he comes up on my *** really hard, couldn't see his headlights anymore. he swerves around me and the jetta took off after him. a v6 mustang came off the entrance ramp and took off after them. i decided to play a little bit, just rolled on the gas trying to keep up. i was 2-3 car lengths behind the group, in the right lane (3 lane hwy) and they decided to get on it. i floored it and passed them all, while revving the engine so i'd jerk forward, then let off, then jerk forward, then let off, etc in rapid succession. i let off at about 80 because i had very precious cargo in the truck, i just couldn't pass up the opportunity though. i just thought it would be funny as an observer, to see a big ol truck passing 3 cars that were all racing each other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2009, 12:40 PM
NOT a Democrat

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Galaxie
AWESOME! Yea, man. I love these things. I love when someone sees me and gets next to me at a red light. Not trying to race but you know they are thinking "get ahead of this big slow truck". Then I eat your Maxima!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.