Killed a Ford... Kind Of
It's been raining/snowing around here for about 3 days now. As I was on my way back home from dropping my girlfriend off, I'm just cruising in the right lane doing 45mph when a 'Stroker flies by me. I thought I saw his passenger flick me off, but I wasn't sure. The traffic light in front of us turns red, and he is in the left lane, and I'm in the right. As I pull up to the traffic light, he rolls the passenger window down and motion me to do the same. After I do so, him and his passenger start yelling at me, calling me a "pu$$y Cummins driver" and starts revving his engine. After quite a few more expletives and an offer to race, I just laugh, roll the window back up, and when the light turns green I start to roll away.
When I started to drive off, he floored it, blew by me with the passenger flicking me off, and when he was about 10ft ahead of me, I notice the tail end in the oncoming lane. He lost control and slammed into the trees on my side of the road. I pulled off to the side, and ran to the drivers side window and asked if they were okay. He started cussing at me, saying it was my fault and threatened to call the cops on me. He claimed I clipped his rear making him lose control and slam into the trees. I laughed and said they were welcome to do it, but told them they shouldn't be mad when the cops see I hadn't touched them, as my bumper is in perfect shape. Around this time another car who witnessed the accident turned around and puled over as well. When they told him the story, he told the he saw where I was, and would gladly tell the cops what happened. Needless to say, they changed their tune fast. I told them I was glad they were okay, and to have a nice night, they proceeded to threaten me, and say they better not find out where I live. Again, I just laughed, told them my parents were retired law enforcement, we have plenty of guns in the house we aren't afraid to use and told them if they threatened me again, I'd have enough evidence to get them thrown in jail, seeing as there was another guy listening to us. After that he called me "another typical pu$$y a$$ Cummins driver" and I went on my way.
This isn't the first Ford around here to mess with me, but I never race, because I have a slow, stock 1st Gen but the idiots around here don't seem to notice that. 99% of the time I drive in the right lane going the speed limit. The other 1% of the time, I'm in the passing lane, passing the guy not going the speed limit. Anyway, I had a pretty good laugh tonight.
'91.5 D350, 2wd Dually, 4" Straight Pipe, 366 Spring, DennyT Stage II Fuel Pin, Isspro Boost, Pyro, Tranny and Fuel Pressure Gauges
Brothers: '97 2500, 12 Valve, 4wd, 5spd, 716rwhp, 1200+rwtq, Single Turbo, Fuel Only
Dad's: '97 2500, 12 Valve, 4wd, Cousin Billy Auto, A couple pump mods