Went cruising friday night!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2006, 08:44 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bigcountry250
Went cruising friday night!!

So my new TS six position chip came in thursday, so me and some buddies figured it was time to go out cruising at the local strip, Capital Blvd for those of you that live in Raleigh NC. I love it cause there are a ton of ricers out there to pick on!! But the best part was when we all made a u turn and my buddy with an 01 Cobra did a burnout right beside a big group of gangsters on the side of the road, they were impressed so much that they weren't watching me behind him, as I got right beside them I nailed it in fuel 7 mode and left a huge cloud of smoke all over them, them my buddy behind me (lildevil03 on here), did the same thing, it was great!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2006, 10:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
Big country I can't tell you how many times I have layed a coating of black all over ricers and thugsters....they don't even know what's coming. Here in Indy we cruise 31 into downtown indy and go around monument circle.....many people park around the circle and stand near their cars. Oftentimes they get too far out into traffic and all....that's always a great time to blow smoke. I wish I had some videos....
Old 03-13-2006, 07:22 AM
Gun Nut

Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger

Nice!
Old 03-13-2006, 08:05 AM
Conservative and Proud

Too funny!!!
Old 03-13-2006, 02:16 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

dang man i do that all the time i got a 2000 350 7.3 with the bully dog 6 position and i crank it up to 6 and cloud out the road when im in traffic or when people are walking on side walks I love it. Hey how is that ts performance chip im thinking of getting one cause i heard that i goes up to 140hp and my bully dog goes up to 110hp
Old 03-13-2006, 03:00 PM
Premium Member

friday

a little diesel smoke never hurt anybody-ha
Old 03-13-2006, 03:54 PM

Send a message via AIM to bigcountry250
if I had the bully dog chip I would def switch to the TS!! I love this chip it has so much power, it was unreal how much power even the 50 setting has, and the 140 blows smoke like crazy!!!!
Old 03-13-2006, 04:20 PM
lukecline

wait til ya can blackout 4 lanes of OKC traffic LOL. I had a tailgater that wouldnt get off my butt so i did what anyother redneck with a modded diesel would do.......i smoked his punk butt out (and about 100 other cars)! It was very busy and id bet i made alot of people mad, but hey the guy didnt tailgate anymore.
Old 03-13-2006, 04:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukecline
wait til ya can blackout 4 lanes of OKC traffic LOL. I had a tailgater that wouldnt get off my azz so i did what anyother redneck with a modded diesel would do.......i smoked his punk azz out (and about 100 other cars)! It was very busy and id bet i made alot of people mad, but hey the guy didnt tailgate anymore.
if you need a new rear bumper....another fun trick is to push the E brake about half way down.....make sure not to lock up the tires though.....then hit your brakes right at the very end........they dont know what the heck to do......you slow down so fast with no lights........but i didnt get a new bumper on my first rig that way ....my s-10 that i tweeked the bumper on driving backwards through snowbanks............ Marc
Old 03-13-2006, 06:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
Hey Marc i've done the "lightless brake check" before....If they hit of course they can claim all they want that your lights didn't work...all you have to do is tap them when the cops are there filling out the report and what d'ya know....they do work!

Hey Black350 I haven't ridden in or seen a truck with and edge adj. chip so I can't say for sure how much better the TS is, but the extra 30hp may just be worth it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.