Me vs '09 Dmax.. killed him!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 05:26 AM
Banned

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Me vs '09 Dmax.. killed him!!

**** me.. I just wrote out my whole story and it erased. Sorry it I type it a bit more pissed off this time.

2009 dmax, 4 door, short box, stock air box, stock intake, guy CLAIMS its chipped but the tuner sucks and "doesnt control both turbos". So probably no chip. It's 4x4 and allison driven. Truck is quiet as sin!

I know the guy from work. Talks about smoking 350z's and keeping up w/ a guy from the units mustang (the guy w/ the mustang said it's true.. 2009 GT i think it is). Says he smokes powerstrokes and cummins etc.

We get off work, and pull up to a stop light right outside the gate that leads to a HUGE long road. He starts reving it, and I yell "your going to kill me!". He smiles and starts brake boosting. I yell "give me a head start to make it fair!", he continues staring, smirking and brake boosting.

Light turns green, I take off. He lets me go about a truck or so ahead and he hits it. He puts a good truck on me, he didn't scream past me, but its a consistant medium paced pull. I hit third gear, and w/ him about a truck and a half, 2 trucks ahead of me his pulling stops. I change gears, third to sixth F*ck my life. He screams away. I catch up to him while briskly accelerating, he's going 40 waiting for me down the road. When I catch up to his bumper (rear) I slap the truck in 4th gear. I put 2 trucks on him, and held a consistant 2 trucks on him until about 90 when we both let off. We slow down and go again. I slap it into 4th and put about 2 trucks on him and held him off again until around 90. He slams on his brakes and starts high beaming me like crazy. I stand on the brakes. We round this large hill, and at the top are 2 cop cars. Good call, duramax!

So yesterday we're all talking and he starts bragging how he killed me. I agreed with him, but also admitted to putting it into 6th from third. He starts chanting losing is still losing, and then I said "ya well what happened down the road on the 40mph go around? I lit your *** up". He just smiled about it and admitted I did to his buddy there.

Well, we get off work again about 7, and he comes flying out of the parking lot on my ***. I know he wants to go again. We make a left hand turn at this stop sign and went from a 20 roll. I was in 2nd this time and rolled into it. He was a consistant 1 truck back until about 60 when we let off.

I'm sure you guys wont belive me, but even this guy admits my truck is fast.

My mods are tymar intake, straight pipe, and the electrical connection on top of my x pipe is disconnected.

enjoy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2009, 05:32 AM
Serving Our Country!

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f250ghost Send a message via MSN to f250ghost Send a message via Yahoo to f250ghost
Nice...pretty detailed to be made up...so good kill!
Old 11-16-2009, 05:39 AM
Banned

I cant belive I killed him either since everybody and their mom talks about how fast dmax are. I cant WAIT until I get my tuner. I'll smoke him off the line and LEAVE his *** lol
Old 11-16-2009, 08:49 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Not to be a hater but your just makin this up, rite?
Old 11-16-2009, 08:53 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

O btw the duramax guys full of bull because they arnt twin turboed so the tuner obviously doesnt control both turbos.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matcoman301 View Post
Not to be a hater but your just makin this up, rite?
Yes. I sit around all day thinking of how to make up intricate lies about beating duramax'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matcoman301 View Post
O btw the duramax guys full of bull because they arnt twin turboed so the tuner obviously doesnt control both turbos.
They '09s aren't twin turbo?? Thats not what he said
Old 11-16-2009, 09:09 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Dude, google it man, hes tryin to mess with ur head! If u want undeniable proof ask to see them.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:11 AM
Banned

Eh I'll take your word for it. Either way I ragged his ***
Old 11-16-2009, 09:13 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

the 09 is the LMM right? which i don't beleive is dual turbos.....but good kill anyway bud!
Old 11-16-2009, 09:16 AM
Banned

lmm? no idea lol. but thank you! I was pretty surprised. Kinda makes me wonder what it would have looked like w/ some wildman tunes and stage 1's...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.