Mental Midget - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2006, 05:18 AM
Gun Nut

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger
Mental Midget

Ok I'm sure every one of us has had a similar situation.....it seems it happens all the time in this friggin city.
My lovely wife and I are on our way to my step dads to play a round of golf. He lives about an hour and a half away and we were taking a bit if a different way to get there. It started raining - just enough to screw up the roads and make them slick as all get out. Anyway we're at a place where two major highways come together and we're not sure exactly which lane we needed to be in, so I took the middle of a three lane road. We're approaching a light and I think I need over to the left lane, so I put on my signal, start to move over and the mental midget behind me in a Chevy pickup (gasser) whips over and cuts me off so I can't change lanes......we stop at the light, me still in the middle and he starts jumping forward and jumping forward - then I see why. About an 1/8 mile ahead his lane enters one of the highways - he cut me off so I couldn't move over and now he's going to try and race me to keep me from getting in front of him to get on the highway ----- BUT it's not even the highway I need, so I'm in the proper lane to begin with! Well that just REALLY torqued me that he was such an jerk, so I figured I'd prove a point. I reach down flip her into 4 high and watch the light. He starts rolling while the other light was turning yellow and then BAM green - he is spinning tires like a dragster at the track and I launched. I had no less than ten truck lengths when I passed by the on ramp.....of course I slowed so I could roll my window down and give him the one finger salute laughing hysterically. What makes it so funny to me was this guy was purposely trying to be a jerk, his gasser wouldn't have had a prayer in hell on any day of beating my 6.0 but the fact that he HAS to know that I purposely locked it in 4x4 to make a point of kicking his sorry butt just makes it too sweet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2006, 05:57 AM
Banned

good kill rod
Old 03-11-2006, 06:45 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

I believe that I would have slowed down, let him get in front of me, after smoking him at the light , and then shoved his sorry a@#$^%ss up on the on ramp, giving him the sign that he was number one, and then took the next exit to double back
Old 03-11-2006, 02:23 PM
Gun Nut

Thanks Marc.
Now, now Deeno - I didn't want to TOTALLY humiliate him.
It just amazes me that these guys in stock a$$$$ gassers obviously have NO friggin clue how fast we really are. This guys gonna be a complete jerk and then on top of it think he ACTUALLY had a prayer of beating me. I almost took the entrance just to stop on it and wait for him - Lord knows I could have.......but then I'd have been no better than he. Oh wait - I WAS better than he was I smoked the crap out of him! Granted I'm no where near stock but he knew what he wanted before the light turned green - he just got the crap kicked out of him. Even had he hooked up I would have smoked him - hearing his tires burning and my exhaust roaring as I took off only made it bitter sweet. I only wish my friggin 18K module had come in Friday so I could have played with the dial some.
Actually that's not true - I like a lot of us on here have (or still do) drag race and we all know traction WILL loose you the race. I knew had I floored it I'd have broken all four loose on the wet road, so I hit the happy medium and took off just barley keeping them from breaking traction but beepbeepbeepbeep fast. He was just a moron who floored his truck thinking he could cut me off - but on a wet road that's not even drag racing skill that's completely ignorant. Hence my "Mental Midget" title to this one. Oh well, I'm sure we've all been there.......I just savored this one cuz the guy started crap he couldn't live up to.
Old 03-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Gun Nut

HA!!!!!!! See even an Admin gets busted by the "beepbeepbeep" filter from time to time!
Old 03-11-2006, 04:19 PM
Premium Member

idiot drivers

i wish they made getting a drivers license more difficult. if they had standards similar to a pilots license, things would be different. here in florida, you do not even need to know how to speak/write/ read english to get a license.
i think you need three upc codes from a box of fruit loops to get a license here.
brian

(post does not have much in common with this thread, just venting)
Old 03-11-2006, 04:43 PM
Power Strokeaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 099f350
i think you need three upc codes from a box of fruit loops to get a license here.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:46 AM

Send a message via AIM to bigcountry250
Great kill man!! I always love putting people in their place!!
Old 03-12-2006, 05:35 PM
Premium Member

Send a message via ICQ to overl0rd Send a message via AIM to overl0rd
Quote:
Originally Posted by 099f350
i wish they made getting a drivers license more difficult. if they had standards similar to a pilots license, things would be different. here in florida, you do not even need to know how to speak/write/ read english to get a license.
brian

(post does not have much in common with this thread, just venting)
It's also easy for a non resident to get a Florda concealed carry permit.
Old 03-15-2006, 07:23 AM

Well done Rod!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.