Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Got Stacks

5K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  bucwheat 
#1 · (Edited)
Stacks for those who have to out do the other guy. For them that like to one-up:thumb:

Caution the above is in the ******* zone.

clicky link to ******* zone

See less See more
#3 ·
no worky for me

#5 ·
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA that is outrageous. Couple of weekends ago I seen a 7.3 non-powerstroke with stacks that were just as tall but were like 8" and mitre cuts I'll try to find some pics.

#6 ·
:yikes: :punk: :lol: that guy must be from :tex:

#9 ·
you would be surprised. The velocity of the exhaust gas/smoke coming out manages to clear the cab in most cases. A lot of guys who pull in the "bigger" classes use that method, it's the quickest way to get rid of the exhaust.
Theres a guy here in town that has a crew cab long bed srw super duty with about a 12 inch lift. Looked awesome until he put 8 inch turn out stcks that are about 4 feet above the cab!:eek: We're talkin' full length 18 wheeler stacks!:confused:
Yeah I saw some douchebag that had 8" turnouts on basically the same truck last year at scheid's. I was trying to nap between pull sessions in the parking area and he keep revving next to me. Ruined my nap, and he didn't even have any smoke...further wasting my time.

#8 ·
Theres a guy here in town that has a crew cab long bed srw super duty with about a 12 inch lift. Looked awesome until he put 8 inch turn out stcks that are about 4 feet above the cab!:eek: We're talkin' full length 18 wheeler stacks!:confused:

#10 ·
thats just stupid.

#11 ·
Haahahaha, that pic alone is worth a thousand words regarding his IQ hahaha. Must be a hay hauler, thats the only way you could justify those stacks.

Gord.

#12 ·
today, i just saw this kid in a early 90's chevy 1/2 ton reg cab with stacks today. to bad i had my dump truck or i would've turned around and showed him that stack only belong on diesels.

#13 ·
honestly, who puts stacks on a gasser??

#14 ·
HaHa a diesel wannabe:D

#15 ·
there is a navy guy here that has stacks on an stepside ford ranger

#17 ·
haha. ridiculous!!

#18 ·
Betcha they lasted a long time hahaha.

Gord.

#20 ·
I'm sorry guys but if it isn't level with the top of the cab it just doesn't look good. JMO but a set of 6 inch miters level w/the cab looks :cool: :cool:

I think that the stack through the hood is pretty cool but messy. Once up to speed it doesn't matter if you have 500hp it's going all over the windshield.:mad:

#22 ·
A guy I work with temporarily put a 5.9 Cummins in a 79 Chevy single cab, dually with a flat bed. He did a single stack, that actually turned out real cool.. he fed 3.5" pipe to the bottom of the bed, and let it stick through a hole he cut.. then over top of that hole, he attached a 8" stack from a Cat 621 Scraper to the bed. It was one of the stacks like you see that are mitre cut, but then the cut off is turned 90* and welded back on. It came to just even with his headache rack, and he turned it out and back, and shot it with some flat black grill paint... it actually looked really good.

#24 ·
why's that?

#25 ·
WOW. Sounds like somebody had 1 too many bowls of their B!tch-O's yesterday. I think it's funny as he11.

#26 ·
I have always thought it was funny myself, but who knows why it bothers him so much.:dunno::hehe:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.