97 powerstroke vs cummins - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 05:58 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
97 powerstroke vs cummins

today i was on my way home from work and some guy in a lifted cummins was black smoking me and laughin at me cuz my truck looks like a old mans farm truck. So i roll up next to him and i see this hella hot girl in the passenger seat. So as we are rolling into town this guy comes up next to me and wants to race so as we stop at the next red light he starts to get ready to boost launch. So i look over and blow his girl a kiss then the light turns green and he takes off hella fast! Then i take off and once i get spooled up im gone! I start to come up next to him and then he lets off and his girl gave me the thumbs up lol he looked hella mad haha.

so the tip of the day is?
just cuz the guy your racing has a hot girl in the truck dont take your eyes off the light lol

Last edited by mean97; 09-22-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Chug-a-lug!!!

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
That's a "hella" nice kill.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:44 PM
Super Moderator

Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Hella yeahs!!
Old 09-22-2009, 08:51 PM

chalk one up for the OBS!!!

Old 09-22-2009, 09:30 PM

nice kill
good lesson haha
Old 09-22-2009, 10:13 PM

i got hungry about 30 mins ago so i went for a mc d's run and i saw that cummins so i rolled up next to him and i just laughed and he fliped me off so i asked him at the red light Wheres Your Girl? lol he told me to F*** off hahahaha so i was all (you wanna go for round 2? cuz now i dont have some DDs eye ballin me lol) lets just say he didnt wanna play with me anymore lol
Old 09-23-2009, 06:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to Ewils35
lol nice kill bro. yesss yesss pay attention to the light.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:25 PM

lol them cummins owners get pretty pissed when my old powerstroke kills them all night long haha. i cant even get the new psd's too race me cause mines louder idk? they just smile and throw a thumbs up trust me i live in a small town where alot of people cruisin on friday night and saturday night are in diesels and i can smoke every cummins all night long, havent had one who could hold a candle to me and yet they still talk **** until i leave them at the stop light haha i love it

oh and killing them little chevy trucks that all the other kids think are soo great with just glass packs on them
Old 09-23-2009, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwedgehead View Post
lol them cummins owners get pretty pissed when my old powerstroke kills them all night long haha. i cant even get the new psd's too race me cause mines louder idk? they just smile and throw a thumbs up trust me i live in a small town where alot of people cruisin on friday night and saturday night are in diesels and i can smoke every cummins all night long, havent had one who could hold a candle to me and yet they still talk **** until i leave them at the stop light haha i love it

oh and killing them little chevy trucks that all the other kids think are soo great with just glass packs on them
get a friend to ride with you and take to videos!!!!
Old 09-23-2009, 08:32 PM

lol i will would if i had a vid camera but ill have a friend take some vids with my blackberry this weekend if i ride around. i usually have 2 girls in the front with me so its always good. i had this older guy cruising with his wife ridin in the middle. he had a reg cab dodge srw with a flat bed, what looked like 2in stacks 2 feet above the cab and after i wasted him i pissed him off every time i seen him by stompin on it and flyin by him. his face was PRICELESS he prolly wanted to attempt kick my *** cant even get a 6.0 powerstroke thats lifted taller than mine to race me i think hes scared
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.