Sheriff smoked by Granny - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2007, 02:21 PM
The Lady Mod

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Granny
Sheriff smoked by Granny

I just thought I would make everyone smile by sharing my good fortune!.....
As I was toodling along on my way to work last evening, bothering no one I come up on what I thought was two maw-maws going slow in the right hand lane. As I get closer to them I decided they are going too slow and I decide to pull into the left lane and go past them. Well, as you know when you pass a much slower car that is holding you up, you generally let them know about it. So as I pulled out to pass them I kinda pushed the go pedal a little bit and laid down a nice thick trail of smoke, when all of a sudden out of NO WHERE come BLUE LIGHTS!! OMG where did those come from? So being the good person that I am I pulled over thinking all the while --"I am getting a ticket! I am getting a ticket!" Then this very short person whose shoulders barely came above the bottom of my door window begins to use the word moron and idiot quite a bit. He said he could not believe I did that and that I even did it right in front of him! I never saw him and I told him that. He said that is what scared him so much. He asked if my truck was stock-- I replied No Sir. He asked if my truck was fast-- I replied Yes Sir. He informed me that they had been watching my truck and had seen it around town. He went thru the truck and even pulled out my tuner box. That was when he started asking questions. He said there was prolly another truck in town that would give me trouble-- a Black F250(Matt)-- I informed him that was who tunes my truck. He said OH I should I have known. He let me know that they WOULD BE WATCHING this truck and just because there are other moronic idiots ( he liked using those words) on the road that I did not have to become one! I said Yes Sir and Thank You Sir! Thinking WHEWWWWWWWW I just got lucky! But you know he is still prolly coughing up soot!!!! :burnout
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2007, 02:26 PM
Is it even worth it???

Send a message via AIM to ABOBB Send a message via Yahoo to ABOBB
OH.. Wow...

What was he driving???

Around here, they have a couple of unmarked Dodge Chargers.... those things could sneak up on ya real easy if you weren't careful.

Glad there wasn't a ticket...
Old 02-27-2007, 02:39 PM
Jon

Thats awesome!

Good job! Keep up the good work.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:48 PM
The Lady Mod

He was in an explorer. I somehow thought it was a minivan! I somehow missed the very LARGE Sheriff sticker on the back! LOL
Old 02-27-2007, 02:51 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

You should of told him to quit impeding traffic. You wouldn't have to pass like that then. :
Well maybe not.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:55 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

dang you got real lucky if it were me id have gotten a ticket as well as have my truck searched. but the cop would have gotten a car full of some nice black smoke tho. i got pulled over for doin 65 in a 45 while comin off of a bridge luckely my aunt works for the police station down here and got me outa a 200+ dollar ticket.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:02 PM
The Lady Mod

He did search my truck and my purse. As he was going thru my console he found my dyno sheets and my tuner. That is when he started asking all the questions.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:03 PM
HardLuck Case of the Year

Send a message via AIM to Ditty Send a message via Yahoo to Ditty
That's kinda messed up. I can't believe he pulled you over for passing him in a "spirited" way. I think he was jealous. I would have told him "Heck No!!" if they wanted to search my truck. That's BS. I would have been an "A" towards him if they had talked to me like that. I would call and complain. Even though you smoked him a little, that doesn't give him a reason to be a Rooster about it. I think he was having an inferiority complex about the whole deal.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:23 PM
im fat and ugly

im glad you smoked his sorry butt
Old 02-27-2007, 03:31 PM
International Threat

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
At least you got away w/ it!

In one week I got pulled over twice for similar stuff... burning wheels and almost coming full circle!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.