Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Killed my Boss' Titan.. got a raise...

2K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  fdchief 
#1 ·
So my boss out of our companies atlanta office is always talkin about his fast titan he owns blah blah blah....

For the past couple months we have been trading fun jabs at each other about our trucks.... well i finally made it down to the atlanta office this morning. First thing he says... bout time ya brought yer sled down here to get beat on... i just chuckled.... after a couple hours of harassing one another i walked out to my truck to use the phone and fired it up for some ac.... well he was parked beside me... and got into his truck and left the door open while he was doin some things.. sooooo i couldnt resist and filled his interior with a nice covering of coal..... as he was coughin and laughin at the same time he said thats it lets go... so we went down about a 3/4 a mile to the end of the very deserted access road... by the time the rest of the guys in the shop were outside eggin us on....we agreed to do two passes.. a launch and a rollin 20.....

On the launch i beat him by a good 10 lenghts and he used the excuse he couldnt see cause of the smoke.... so i agreed to do another launch and give him 2 lenghts so he "wouldnt have to worry about the smoke"..... i beat him again by an easy 5 lenghts....

By this time hes a lil flustered at his titan with his flowmaster exhaust and cai and chip... and i told him we shouldnt waste anymore fuel.. well he wasnt havin it and wanted to do a rollin start.. so we did a roll at 20 mph.. i even let him get a good 2 lenghts on me then just creeped right past him by about 3 lenghts....

after all was said and done he thanked me for the most fun hes had in years.... and gave me a 20% raise.... its been a good day :woot:

See less See more
#4 ·
That is SWEET!!!!!!!:icon_ford:

#10 ·
ahh its actually a decal you can get off ebay.. it comes in four parts.... the brushed base sticker, then the lil chrome ring then the black ih backround then the red I...... and its only like 20 bux.... thats for front and rear decals.. they look great... however im still lookin for an actual true emblem i cant find that anywhere.. if ya have prob finding the emblems let me know ill give ya the companys email and they will post a listing right then and there for ya to buy it now.. good people to work worth.. i bought a firefighter maltese cross and put it on the grill of my departments f350 ambulance as well from them...

#12 ·
Damn good show! Next time you're in Atlanta I'll let you buy me a beer!
And I wouldn't mention the SCT to the boss if I were you, even though your truck is probably 1000+ pounds heavier.
I have a neighbor who is rreeeeaaallll proud of his Titan :zzz:

#14 ·
great kill!
and great you got the raise!!

#15 ·
i was actually promised a raise back in march... but i wasnt expecting that much.... so i was happy....but yeah.. now he says he gettin rid of the titan and gettin an 09 f250..... i think i converted him...actually our company uses 250-450's alot and he knows how nice the new ones are.. so he found him a nice king ranch hes buyin tomorow :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.