Another Cummins Kill R.I.P. lol - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2007, 12:44 AM
International Threat

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Another Cummins Kill R.I.P. lol

Rt40, 2 lane road, at 3:30AM. Typical Dodge Ram (1999ish) 2500 Regular Cab 4x4 with the newer style tow mirrors flipped up like he's towing something. Came outta nowhere. He came up all loud and straight piped and we got on it. Took me a second to catch him, and a few more to pass him since he was already going faster then me. At the next light we it turned b4 we got there soo off the brakes we were and smokin away. There was a Semi ahead of me, so I tapped the brakes, dropped in behind him, then got ahead of the Semi and took him in the next lane. Next light we came to an almost complete stop and I could hear him hold the brakes while givin her gas so I did the same thing and COMPLETELY left him - at least put 5 truck lengths between us. While doing this I took a picture with my camera phone of his truck in my rear view mirror but forgot to save it
I tried getting him to come into the gas station with me by putting down the window and waving him on while putting my blinker on 300 feet early but he stayed behind me until I went to turn then he got on it lol. LOL SILLY dodge boys...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2007, 12:57 AM
Serving Our Country!

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I guess he was a little embarassed. For some reason people who drive dodge's think that they are the best, but I am starting to notice a trend here in the kill stories
Old 02-11-2007, 08:45 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
I'm not going to poop on your parade, nice kill. Those 99's even with a straight pipe and chip aren't rockets. But, Gregor what trend are you seeing? This is mainly a Ford forum and you're going to see PSD kills CTD stories on here. Go to a Cummins forum and it's the other way around, and same with a Duramax forum. The fact still remains that there are hundreds of 11 second and very many 10 second Cummins (and Duramax trucks) and some sub 10 second Cummins trucks while there are still no 7.3's or 6.0's that have run 10 second times.
Old 02-11-2007, 09:24 AM
Serving Our Country!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Smokin73Stroker View Post
I'm not going to poop on your parade, nice kill. Those 99's even with a straight pipe and chip aren't rockets. But, Gregor what trend are you seeing? This is mainly a Ford forum and you're going to see PSD kills CTD stories on here. Go to a Cummins forum and it's the other way around, and same with a Duramax forum. The fact still remains that there are hundreds of 11 second and very many 10 second Cummins (and Duramax trucks) and some sub 10 second Cummins trucks while there are still no 7.3's or 6.0's that have run 10 second times.
Just saying that lately there seems to be more stories about cummins than the duramax. Don't get me wrong I know that there are plenty of trucks out there that are faster.
Old 02-11-2007, 09:47 AM

Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
Not necessarily, if anything the Duramax is the engine that's been making some heads turn in the performance world as far as hp/tq numbers and quarter times.
Old 02-11-2007, 09:55 AM
im fat and ugly

good one marty
Old 02-11-2007, 10:16 AM

wana run my dodge
Old 02-11-2007, 10:21 AM
Jon

Sure!

All I have to do is out last your clutch!
Old 02-11-2007, 11:12 AM

hehehe how would you know about my clutch im getting a new one....again....soon!
Old 02-11-2007, 11:26 AM
<--Pro Cooler Racer

Send a message via Skype™ to DKR
Nice kill Marty!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.