not a kill.......yet! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2007, 06:49 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
not a kill.......yet!

so this morning i stop by our local oreilly's and this guy i know is in there and he shows me his 01-02 dodge cummins ext. cab 2wd he jsut recently bought. so when im leaving he asks me "when we racing" and i told him whenever. he then says well lets do it for $500 and i said fine and i reached out to shake and he was very slow to shake my hand. He then asks well what do you have and i said i'm completely stock. (ordering my sct and either AEM or S&B intake Monday) He looked at me and said let me get my "stuff" installed and we will do it. I said ok and drove off. I looked back and he was jsut standing there looking very confused. I pulled out of the parking lot and i jsut went down the road as slow as i possibly could. His look was jsut hilarious!

Watch him smoke my arse and i will be the one with the look!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2007, 07:29 AM
Is it even worth it???

Send a message via AIM to ABOBB Send a message via Yahoo to ABOBB
Good luck with the future kill.. get the SCT.. and the other goodies in.. and show him what you've got.

Doesn't sound quite fair.. he didn't want to run you until he got his goodies.. but wanted you to be stock???

I guess you don't have to tell him when you run that you aren't stock anymore.... what he don't know won't hurt him, right???
Old 02-09-2007, 08:03 AM
im fat and ugly

please keep us posted...............good luck
Old 02-09-2007, 08:34 AM
Premium Member

hahaha sounds like he's already worried, probably thought you'd back of when the money was mentioned.

Gord.
Old 02-09-2007, 08:40 AM
I don't know nuttin....

Get the Looney Tune for that SCT and remember to launch in 4 wheel drive otherwise, you'll site there and peel rubber untill he reaches the finish line first. Boost up by powerbraking and let er fly!
Also, go to the race with only about 1/8 of a tank of fuel, no other extra crap in the truck to add weight....use every possible advantage you can since 500 green backs are on the line!
Old 02-09-2007, 10:29 AM

one question: do I launch in 4wd and then switch it back to 2 wd? I've never done that and I'm a little afraid to do so. thanks guys i will keep ya'll informed.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:37 AM
I don't know nuttin....

Yes, after you get into 3rd gear just turn the knob back to 2 wheel...i suppose it wouldn't hurt to leave it in 4 till the end of a run as long as your not going 90 mph.
With a looney tune, in 2 wheel drive, you'll just sit and spin.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:43 AM

ok that sounds good. thanks CHenry that is very good and new information to me. this is my first powerstroke and i'm 21 yrs. old. i have lots to learn about these great trucks.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:46 AM
I don't know nuttin....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonka6.0 View Post
ok that sounds good. thanks CHenry that is very good and new information to me. this is my first powerstroke and i'm 21 yrs. old. i have lots to learn about these great trucks.
No problem brotha!
Old 04-02-2007, 07:53 AM

ok guys so here it is, got my sct from dj and did a couple other things to my truck and have been racing a little. Well I run in to this guy this past weekend and I asked him if we were still going to race and he said "no because I dont have my stuff in" so then he asked if he could get in my truck and give it gas to hear my exhaust and i said sure. Well he revved it a little and his g/f is like "man that thing smokes" and he was like "why does it smoke so much" and i told him i didnt know. He kept asking me waht chip i had and i said i didnt have one so i popped my hood and he looked everywhere and was begging me to tell him what i had but i never did. (i have an sct and dj sticker on the truck and the goofy cummins driver couldnt figure it out and i have a programmer not a chip!) So now he says to wait after his birthday because he might be getting a new turbo. I told him he was a puss and when he was ready to come out and play with the big boys i would be waiting! He didnt like it much and then we pulled out of the parking lot and i got in front of him and blew soot all over him and his little g/f.

:handguns:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.