Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

WTF

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  oasis04 
#1 ·
Ok so a few of you know I just replaced my mirrors last wed. Still have the old ones in the truck wainting on a sale. I'll paint the pic

So I'm sittin in the suicide lane wainting to turn left to get fuel. While sitting there I was thinkin dang these lanes are tight. While thinking this I see a tuck with a 20 somethin foot boot swervin in and out of the lanes and my b-hole starts to pucker. But he made it by me:crazy: While I'm still sitting NOT MOVING some azzhat turns my BRAND NEW tow mirror into a million scartered parts in the road:doh: WTF Thankfully he stopped. So I go get him and his window is in his lap and mirror totally gone. We get out and right from the get go he start to blame me. WTF I was stopped waiting to turn and deffently not in on comeing traffic.

After a good 10+min of vain popping, finger point he doesn't want to pay for it. I say "I got your plates and if you don't pay for it your gonna be a hit and run, and you can either let me follow you to the bank or to Ford to get a new one".

If this would have happened last week I would have just f-it I've got new one on the way. But a frickin week, and new parts are jacked.

Long story short tuesday I get to pick up a new mirror. What gets me the most he is a grown man in his 40's and wont take resposiblity for his actions.

Thanks for reading. I'm starting to feel better.

See less See more
#2 ·
Some people just dont get it, I get hit and run calls all the time at work, what do people think sometimes.

#5 ·
That is like my luck with parts breaking. The ac burst in my 150 while i was waiting to meet a girl for a date, something I havent done in years lol Get out of petco gettin stuff for my new puppy and something wasnt right, got to best buy and all I hear is hissing and freon everywhere. Sometimes luck is never ever on our side when it is suspossed to be.

#6 ·
I don't know if its just my luck or what.

I almost thought I was gonna turn into a fist fight at one point and time.

And from the looks of it he was a Marine or at least one that just got out and keeps the look.

#7 ·
Adreneline is the best thing ever isnt it?

#8 ·
That it is but I don't think I would have come out on top. I'm only 150lb of nonstop rage where he was a good 200 something of slow pain.

#9 ·
I am the same, 150 of built up rage and only 5ft 7in, so my death would be slow and painful as well but just that moment of thinking you can overtake him is all worth it even if you cant, like false hope :)

#10 ·
:hehe: Thats one way to look at it.

Thing is I didn't know if he was gonna be the first to throw down. Then he decided to just go to Ford.

#11 ·
First to throw down first to go to jail, I mean you may get arrested anyway but you can press the charges lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.