Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

T-Shirt Order Thread

3K views 37 replies 25 participants last post by  rtmerck46 
#1 ·
Ok I'd like to start a thread for T-Shirt ordering, we will worry about payment later but I would like to get to 50 shirts before I take any payment to assure that we get the price I was quoted.

For shirt design we have decided that a white outline and lettering will be the best Idea, with that in mind these are the colors we can get that the lettering will show up on:
Azalea(pink), Black, Dark Chocolate, Forest Green, Gold, Helonica(Bright Pink), Indigo, Kelly Green, Maroon, Navy blue, Orange, Red, Royal, Sapphire.

So for pricing shipped to everyones house is S-XL - $14.00, XXL- $15.00, and XXXL- $16.00, These prices are for if we get an order of 50 Shirts.

I am going to call the shop tomorrow to start on getting the layout done. If anyone has any questions please p.m. me or post it in the other thread. Thanks.

#2 ·
I am getting 2 XL's ; one Black and one red, and 1 medium in black.

#6 ·
i would like 2 larges one red and one black

#13 ·
Bump for the active topics list, we're halfway there.

#15 ·
Put me down for 1 XL Black and 1 XL Navy

#17 ·
count me in for 1 xtra large, grey with black lettering please.:nod:

#18 ·
Unfortunately there are no grey shirts because the order is going to be for Whie lettering so that we could have a wider array of colors.

#19 ·
i'll take a orange 3xl

#23 ·
Alrighty well we are at 38 shirts I think we should have 50 by monday.

#24 ·
hey farmertom how bout a xtra large navy blue one instead.:please:

#25 ·
Haha Yeah man that'll work ;)

#26 ·
Take 2 xxl's one black and one red!

#27 ·
Bump for active page.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.