Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

PA CHAPTER STICKERS.

19K views 165 replies 102 participants last post by  tcwes8 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright, the stickers are not going to be too expensive due to the simplicity of the design. We are looking at $3 for the 8" and $4 for the 10" I need to get a good idea of how many want each size, so just post up what you want here.

Remember a requirement to be a part of the chapter is to have this logo displayed on your truck somewhere.

Here is sort of an idea of the size difference i took with my truck and printed out versions of the logo taped to the window.

8" logo....

and the 10" logo

The easiest way would be to paypal me, davek663@gmail.com , if you dont have paypal then sending a money order or check or cash works also. When paypaling or mailing you have to included your username on the .org so i know who to mark off as paid.

See less See more
#54 ·
I would also like to add, great work on the design.... looks awesome, cant wait. And If it would be easier instead of mailing the sticker i could meet up with you/whoever is handling the stickers or go to the place making them to pick it up as i live in springfield delco and I see you're from media, p.m. me for further.
thanks,
Rich

#60 ·
Good question . . . I was going to get to that in a day or two, i needed to get an idea of how many stickers we were going to need, but The easiest way would be to paypal me, zipps557@hotmail.com , if you dont have paypal then sending a money order or check or cash works also. When paypaling or mailing you have to included your username on the .org so i know who to mark off as paid. :thumb:

#62 ·
I would like 2 - 10" and thnax for all the work everyone has done

#65 ·
I'll take an 8" sticker. Thanks!

#69 ·
I'll take 1 10".... thanks

#72 ·
I'll have to send a check zippy just send me a pm with your info.

#73 ·
Put me in for 1-8" and 1-10". Thanks, Skip

#77 ·
Ill take 1 8" for now.

#78 ·
I'll take 1 10" please, just let me know how to pay for it! Thanks a bunch!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.