Chapter Logo Poll #2 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kansas Members Kansas Powerstroke.org Members Forum

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Poll Results: Favorite logo design.
#1 2 18.18%
#2 0 0%
#3 2 18.18%
#4 0 0%
#5 4 36.36%
#6 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2010, 02:20 PM
Emergency Services

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Chapter Logo Poll #2

Alright guys its time to vote again on designs. I went through and tried to get a variety of designs we liked. Keep in mind we can still tweak these we just need to get closer to a final design. So pick your favorite and if you have comments about it be sure to post them up. Myself, Jared, and Patrick are here to get the group the way everyone wants it. Therefore, everyone's opinions count...unless they are just stupid in which case you should probably just keep it to yourself.

The poll will be open 7 days from today.

Logos:

Last edited by HaysKSFirefighter; 09-15-2010 at 02:55 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2010, 02:46 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Byron, Can we get idea 1 switched to the one I had with the flags shadowed in? Seems like that was the one more people liked.

How are things in Hays? Kinda rainy here lately
Old 09-15-2010, 02:53 PM
Emergency Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by e99f2506p View Post
Byron, Can we get idea 1 switched to the one I had with the flags shadowed in? Seems like that was the one more people liked.

How are things in Hays? Kinda rainy here lately
Yep I'll get that changed, I must have copied the wrong link. Its wet out here, stormed all night and we are under a flood warning. Im pretty excited though, I picked up my walker BTM from NAPA today and getting it installed next thursday
Old 09-15-2010, 09:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaysKSFirefighter View Post
Yep I'll get that changed, I must have copied the wrong link. Its wet out here, stormed all night and we are under a flood warning. Im pretty excited though, I picked up my walker BTM from NAPA today and getting it installed next thursday
Cool.

Yeah, I'm throwing the idea of putting stacks on mine, but I use my truck bed so much, 1, I'd hate to loose 6" of bed by moving my toolbox back that much, and 2, I don't want anything back there to catch fire. When I first got the truck, I really wanted stacks, but immediately decided against it for the above reasons, now I'm looking for something new again, so who knows. I'll probably start by pulling off the muffler on it now and see how much the sound changes.

I have the mbrp turbo back on it now, and I like the sound. I'd keep the mbrp to put on during the winter and probably most of the time to keep weather out of the stacks, kind of make the stacks a every once in a while kind of thing. Just have to figure out what to do with the hole in the bed when I'm not using them.

It'll probably be at the end of the list, behind the front and rear end swap, and new wheels and tires. Once I get it blacked out, 2 black 6" stacks would probably look pretty nice.

Good luck with the install. If youre still running stock setup, you'll be amazed by the sound change and since mine had a cat and muffler, I had quite a performance improvement too.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:37 PM
Serving Our Country!

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f250ghost Send a message via MSN to f250ghost Send a message via Yahoo to f250ghost
I'm not a member so I won't officially vote..but #5 looks sick!!!
Old 09-16-2010, 09:41 PM
Emergency Services

Quote:
Cool.

Yeah, I'm throwing the idea of putting stacks on mine, but I use my truck bed so much, 1, I'd hate to loose 6" of bed by moving my toolbox back that much, and 2, I don't want anything back there to catch fire. When I first got the truck, I really wanted stacks, but immediately decided against it for the above reasons, now I'm looking for something new again, so who knows. I'll probably start by pulling off the muffler on it now and see how much the sound changes.

I have the mbrp turbo back on it now, and I like the sound. I'd keep the mbrp to put on during the winter and probably most of the time to keep weather out of the stacks, kind of make the stacks a every once in a while kind of thing. Just have to figure out what to do with the hole in the bed when I'm not using them.

It'll probably be at the end of the list, behind the front and rear end swap, and new wheels and tires. Once I get it blacked out, 2 black 6" stacks would probably look pretty nice.

Good luck with the install. If youre still running stock setup, you'll be amazed by the sound change and since mine had a cat and muffler, I had quite a performance improvement too.
I would like to get stacks but like you I can't lose any more bed space. Its tough getting everything in there with the toolbox in the bed I can't imagine having half a foot less space. Not to mention I would have to take the tool box out anytime I hooked up to a trailer.

What are you swapping with your front and rear?

Right now I've just got it dumped straight pipe with no cat. My 02 had no kitty on it. It is just too loud for in town plus I'm sure the neighbors hated me when I would leave my house in the middle of the night to go to a call. Im hoping the muffler will tone it down a bit but still give me the good flow that I got by cutting off that stock pos muffler. For me right now buying a new exhaust isn't worth it. For one thing I haven't worked in 6 weeks and if I were going to get one I would go with a 5" since right now its 3.5" turbo back I can't justify the money for a 4" system where I would have very minimal gains.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:44 PM
PROUD AMERICAN!!!

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by f250ghost View Post
I'm not a member so I won't officially vote..but #5 looks sick!!!
What he said ^^^
Old 09-16-2010, 09:55 PM
Banned

Quote:

What are you swapping with your front and rear?
???

Is it loud straight piped? Let me know once you get the muffler on how much it quites it down so I can decide if I want to pull the muffler. Its really not all that loud, but the turbo when I'm coasting in gear sounds really cool echoing off curbs, houses, etc. If pulling the muffler makes it sound that much better, I'm doing it.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:00 PM
Emergency Services

Quote:
???

Thats what I was asking about front and rear.

As far as my exhaust...I like the way it sounds now. Its just a little too obnoxious for in town and showing up at the fire station etc. I don't expect the muffler to make too much of a difference since it is a straight through muffler. But if it helps tone it down a bit and keep some of the growl its got now I will be happy.

You can always try just taking the exhaust off muffler back and see how you like it. That would be cheaper then putting a delete pipe in.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thats what I was asking about front and rear.

As far as my exhaust...I like the way it sounds now. Its just a little too obnoxious for in town and showing up at the fire station etc. I don't expect the muffler to make too much of a difference since it is a straight through muffler. But if it helps tone it down a bit and keep some of the growl its got now I will be happy.

You can always try just taking the exhaust off muffler back and see how you like it. That would be cheaper then putting a delete pipe in.
Ohh. Haha. Yeah I'm taking the front clip off and putting it on the back, then taking the tailgate and tail lights off and putting them up front.

Ok, not really. That is how I worded it originally though. haha

I'm doing an 05-07 front end swap and an 08-11 rear end swap. Going for the all blacked out look.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.