Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Jersey Strokers Offroad

4K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  turbo666 
#1 ·
the purpose of this thread is so we can talk about places that we go offroad whether in our trucks or on a quad or bike ... post up pics of the trucks and quads all dirty, vids of u goin offroad, discuss spots that u go wheelin, and make plans to meet up and go wheelin with some other members

#2 ·
just got home from wheelin the truck for hours on end lol such a good time out there ... i was with a few kids in f150s and a few big jacked up blazers and old toyo pickups nd a jeep or 2 ... i had to pull out kids so many times it was unbelievable ... they just dont know what theyre trucks can handle ... although back in the place we were there are a crap load of "puddles" that are currently covered in a thin sheet of ice that ive seen swallow a jeep w/ a 8-10 inch lift on 40 inch tires like completely hid the tires under water lol good times... nd with the ice covering the puddles it looks like theyre not that bad but a few of those kids figured out the hard way that they arent as friendly as they look so i had to pull a decent amount of times but im always willing to give a helping hand becasue well if im stuck i would hope to see the same courtesy lol ... so around 0130 my cousin (in the passenger seat the whole time because his truck is parked at home right now cuz he doesnt have a license :doh: lol) tells me to go up to this trail ive never been to so im like ok i guess so i go up to it and hit this maybe 2 car length puddle that was hiding a few inched of mud under it ... so aboug 3/4 the way through i get stuck and the closest kid to me is a not so sober ******* w/ a f150 so i make my cuz get wet and hook up the truck to his and end up telling him to drive the kids truck because he was a bit tipsy lol so he floors it and after a minute of just getting on it like all hell i was finally out :woot: so we celebrated by bombing some smaller puddles lol neways when we got to the car wash i took some pics b4 i washed it nd here they are

Made my cuz wash it while i took pics lol

man i love my truck ... i cant wait to lift it :nod:

#4 ·
yeah there are a few puddles on the way out of the trail that i hit with some speed to try and clean it off as much as possible ... worked a little ... and yeah the ice definitely stinks ... i want out today again nd recorded a few vids ... theyre not good because i dont like pushing my truck too much but theyre something ... ill post them up as soon as i get them uploaded ... my truck is real dirty right now theres like an inch and a half of dirt and mud on the running boards and sprayed up on it but its raining so itll be off in no time :thumb:

#5 ·

there r some others that i uploaded but im too lazy to post all of them lol

#6 ·
by the looks of it om the only one in jersey that goes off road ... im pretty sure that aint the truth lol ... come on guys ... u can post stuff about riding ur quads nd stuff too ... if its offroad and in jersey it can be posted here lol

#7 ·
One weekend in the spring, we should meet up in Batsto down here. There's lots of trails and most are wide enough for our trucks. I used to go w/ my old truck, but haven't been in awhile.

#9 ·
Id be down for that ... anything more legal than the place that i go now :doh::hehe:

Great pics and vids, looks like you had lots of fun!
yeah i had a lot of fun ... ive been out there like every day lol

today i went out and started to hit some trails then saw a few of the guys with big ol' trucks coming out so i figured id let my truck take a bit of a break and i just followed them around and watched them beat the $hit out of their trucks ... it was sweet .. pulled a few guys out got a few numbers just in case im ever in need of a pull ... one truck they tried to get out for a while ... it was a dodge on 39" mud tires with like an 8 or so inch lift and he tried to cross a nice mud pit in the deepest set of ruts he could find ... he tried to walk it out and failed miserably and ended up digging all four tires real deep and skrewing himself even more than he was originally anyways a yota on 40s tried to get him out and failed then one other truck tried and failed then i backed my truck up to save the day and these trucks that tried before me were backing up to near his bumper and flooring it and still couldnt get him out, just sat there and spun tires at the end of the strap, like a pitbull at the end of its lead they were getting no where lol so as i get my truck in position i hear someone yell cops so i instantly shut the truck and lights off and hopp out to see whats up (the cops cant get to us where we are because the way in is rutted like all hell and i can just get my truck in and the other way is the mud pit that the dodge is stuck in so we wait for a good 15 minutes and finally say skrew them we gotta get this truck out no matter what and its not like they cant see us lol so i turn my truck back on put it in 4lo and idle till the strap is taught then get into it a bit didnt work just spun tires so i backed up and went to the left so i was on better soil and was aimed down a trail and did the same thing and boom he was out ... so i say there is no replacement for displacement lol a stock truck did what a few kids on 40's couldnt :hehe: gotta love it

#8 ·
Great pics and vids, looks like you had lots of fun!

#10 ·
wow your truck was clean, matt and 1 were driving in rain down dirt roads up by his house, and when we were done you couldnt tell the color of either of our trucks, (gotta love wide tires) i have a few pics of when i went riding my truck got muddy, but not actual bag-ha pics.

Sadly i dont take pics when i ride...

#11 ·
nice ... and i wish my truck got dirtier ... i need wider tires cux im helpless when im in the back of the line and the kids with lifted trucks rutt the $hit out of the trails lol ... i have to straddle most of their rutts or else ill be stuck real quick stupid all terrain tires ... i wish i had some nice 12.5" wide tires and some sweet rims ... then my truck would look dirty as h3ll but the stock tires with fender flares make it like impossible for my truck to get dirty :doh: i gotta get on that lol

if ne1 in central jersey ever wants to come out and wheel w/ either quads or trucks com out to twin lakes off of airport rd in lakewood and if u want me to come out hit me up ill come if im not at school or work lol my cell is 732 773 5702

and if anyone ever gets stuck and needs a pull call me ill gladly come out and yank you out as long as i can get to you nd pretty much whatever time im a teen so my sleep schedule is beyond fukt lol ... nd my buddy just restarted his crane business so im gonna get a few 5"+ lift straps soon :woot::thumb::woot: ... im gonna weld up a nice hitch today or tomorro that'll have a shackle mount on the bottom (i just got a huge shackle that wont fit in any of the regular shackle mount hitches ive seen) and a plate to bolt up my pinion hitch im welding all that on to a solid 2" square none of that hollow crap lol so ill have some serious pulling power ... now i gotta work on the lift (icon 6") and tires(38" km2s on 20" monsters:dunno:) :doh:

#13 ·
how was the tread wear with those and how many miles did u get out of them? and what kind of tire do u have on urs now?

#14 · (Edited)
the tread was insane, like atleast 1" deep, i ran them for like maybee 3,000 miles is all i bought them just for the winter, and took them off early, when i took the fronts off they wouldnt stand straight up with out falling over, great tire, but seemed to me like they wore down fast, and sucked for street traction aslong as toyo mts, i could spin forever with both them tires. now i have nitto terra grapplers, and no complains, get the best traction out of every tire i tried, and hook good in the dirt too, i had them for about 10,000 miles now and they look like new still, and i like to burnout :burnout:

#18 ·
working man i got up at 630 went to school till 230 then went to work at 3 got off at 10 then went home and went to sleep and did it all over again hahaha

#20 ·
nice trucks guys! What tint do you have on your truck Strokin and Smokin?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.