Jersey Strokers Offroad - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Jersey Strokers New Jersey Chapter Area

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2010, 09:15 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to excursionMark
Jersey Strokers Offroad

the purpose of this thread is so we can talk about places that we go offroad whether in our trucks or on a quad or bike ... post up pics of the trucks and quads all dirty, vids of u goin offroad, discuss spots that u go wheelin, and make plans to meet up and go wheelin with some other members
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2010, 12:24 AM

just got home from wheelin the truck for hours on end lol such a good time out there ... i was with a few kids in f150s and a few big jacked up blazers and old toyo pickups nd a jeep or 2 ... i had to pull out kids so many times it was unbelievable ... they just dont know what theyre trucks can handle ... although back in the place we were there are a crap load of "puddles" that are currently covered in a thin sheet of ice that ive seen swallow a jeep w/ a 8-10 inch lift on 40 inch tires like completely hid the tires under water lol good times... nd with the ice covering the puddles it looks like theyre not that bad but a few of those kids figured out the hard way that they arent as friendly as they look so i had to pull a decent amount of times but im always willing to give a helping hand becasue well if im stuck i would hope to see the same courtesy lol ... so around 0130 my cousin (in the passenger seat the whole time because his truck is parked at home right now cuz he doesnt have a license lol) tells me to go up to this trail ive never been to so im like ok i guess so i go up to it and hit this maybe 2 car length puddle that was hiding a few inched of mud under it ... so aboug 3/4 the way through i get stuck and the closest kid to me is a not so sober redneck w/ a f150 so i make my cuz get wet and hook up the truck to his and end up telling him to drive the kids truck because he was a bit tipsy lol so he floors it and after a minute of just getting on it like all hell i was finally out so we celebrated by bombing some smaller puddles lol neways when we got to the car wash i took some pics b4 i washed it nd here they are

Made my cuz wash it while i took pics lol

man i love my truck ... i cant wait to lift it
Old 01-17-2010, 10:29 AM

looks pretty clean for hrs of playin around buts it sucks with ice
Old 01-17-2010, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordaholic View Post
looks pretty clean for hrs of playin around buts it sucks with ice
yeah there are a few puddles on the way out of the trail that i hit with some speed to try and clean it off as much as possible ... worked a little ... and yeah the ice definitely stinks ... i want out today again nd recorded a few vids ... theyre not good because i dont like pushing my truck too much but theyre something ... ill post them up as soon as i get them uploaded ... my truck is real dirty right now theres like an inch and a half of dirt and mud on the running boards and sprayed up on it but its raining so itll be off in no time
Old 01-17-2010, 03:27 PM

there r some others that i uploaded but im too lazy to post all of them lol
Old 01-18-2010, 10:55 PM

by the looks of it om the only one in jersey that goes off road ... im pretty sure that aint the truth lol ... come on guys ... u can post stuff about riding ur quads nd stuff too ... if its offroad and in jersey it can be posted here lol
Old 01-19-2010, 03:22 AM
Jersey Strokers Director

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to Aronda1125
One weekend in the spring, we should meet up in Batsto down here. There's lots of trails and most are wide enough for our trucks. I used to go w/ my old truck, but haven't been in awhile.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:55 PM

Great pics and vids, looks like you had lots of fun!
Old 01-19-2010, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronda1125 View Post
One weekend in the spring, we should meet up in Batsto down here. There's lots of trails and most are wide enough for our trucks. I used to go w/ my old truck, but haven't been in awhile.
Id be down for that ... anything more legal than the place that i go now

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowin4u View Post
Great pics and vids, looks like you had lots of fun!
yeah i had a lot of fun ... ive been out there like every day lol

today i went out and started to hit some trails then saw a few of the guys with big ol' trucks coming out so i figured id let my truck take a bit of a break and i just followed them around and watched them beat the $hit out of their trucks ... it was sweet .. pulled a few guys out got a few numbers just in case im ever in need of a pull ... one truck they tried to get out for a while ... it was a dodge on 39" mud tires with like an 8 or so inch lift and he tried to cross a nice mud pit in the deepest set of ruts he could find ... he tried to walk it out and failed miserably and ended up digging all four tires real deep and skrewing himself even more than he was originally anyways a yota on 40s tried to get him out and failed then one other truck tried and failed then i backed my truck up to save the day and these trucks that tried before me were backing up to near his bumper and flooring it and still couldnt get him out, just sat there and spun tires at the end of the strap, like a pitbull at the end of its lead they were getting no where lol so as i get my truck in position i hear someone yell cops so i instantly shut the truck and lights off and hopp out to see whats up (the cops cant get to us where we are because the way in is rutted like all hell and i can just get my truck in and the other way is the mud pit that the dodge is stuck in so we wait for a good 15 minutes and finally say skrew them we gotta get this truck out no matter what and its not like they cant see us lol so i turn my truck back on put it in 4lo and idle till the strap is taught then get into it a bit didnt work just spun tires so i backed up and went to the left so i was on better soil and was aimed down a trail and did the same thing and boom he was out ... so i say there is no replacement for displacement lol a stock truck did what a few kids on 40's couldnt gotta love it
Old 01-21-2010, 07:18 AM
Premium Member

wow your truck was clean, matt and 1 were driving in rain down dirt roads up by his house, and when we were done you couldnt tell the color of either of our trucks, (gotta love wide tires) i have a few pics of when i went riding my truck got muddy, but not actual bag-ha pics.

Sadly i dont take pics when i ride...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.