Jersey Strokers Chat - Page 145 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Jersey Strokers New Jersey Chapter Area

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2012, 04:44 PM
Emergency Services

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
No power in Wyckoff, hard to find gas anywhere. Managed to find diesel but the moron overfilled it and splashed fuel on the side of my truck. Supermarkets are empty managed to find a Chinese place open. Generators been running since 4 pm yesterday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2012, 04:43 AM
Jersey Strokers Director

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to Aronda1125
Except for by the shore, South Jersey is in pretty good shape. We never lost power. I work for a Co. that does homeowner insurance work. Problem is, we can't get out to any of the shore towns to start doing pump-outs or tree removal b/c the roads are closed.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbybc12 View Post
No power in Wyckoff, hard to find gas anywhere. Managed to find diesel but the moron overfilled it and splashed fuel on the side of my truck. Supermarkets are empty managed to find a Chinese place open. Generators been running since 4 pm yesterday.
Anywhere on rt4 or rt17 is good as long as you go in the middle of the night. Drove from paramus all the way up to 287 last night around 3am and found about 10 stations open with only a few cars in each.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Emergency Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrider284 View Post
Anywhere on rt4 or rt17 is good as long as you go in the middle of the night. Drove from paramus all the way up to 287 last night around 3am and found about 10 stations open with only a few cars in each.
Beat ya to it, I got up at 5:15 this morning and went to the Valero on 17 north in mahwah. There was still a line 30 cars long, some guy cut one of the lines he's lucky he didn't cut me I would've stabbed him. Not having too much trouble finding diesel, just gas for my generator. Filled up 2 5 gallon can this morning. Everything good on your end bud?
Old 11-01-2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbybc12 View Post
Beat ya to it, I got up at 5:15 this morning and went to the Valero on 17 north in mahwah. There was still a line 30 cars long, some guy cut one of the lines he's lucky he didn't cut me I would've stabbed him. Not having too much trouble finding diesel, just gas for my generator. Filled up 2 5 gallon can this morning. Everything good on your end bud?
Lol nah man i was up at 3am and got it...went to the stateline diner in mahwah and passed you and the line around 530. Lucked out at 3 there was only 6 people getting gas.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:54 PM

Filling up my GFs 6.7 and two cans tonight, ill probably go to the hess on rt4 in fort lee. Went there too last night around 230am and only had 2 cars getting gas
Old 11-05-2012, 07:49 AM
Jersey Strokers Director

Send a message via Skype™ to Aronda1125
I hope anybody affected by the storm is doing ok. I also know that many of you guys have more important stuff going on b/c of the storm damage, but I figured that I would post a link to this event this wkend for anyone that might be avail or want to get out for a little. Check-out this link for the details: Dirty Diesels Cruise November 10 for Breast Cancer. It's a little far for some of us, but it sounds cool and would make for a good Meet. There's also another Diesel Day in Atco happening towards the end of the month that i'll get the info posted for next wk.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:07 PM

Well i only lost power 2.5 days had 2 deal wit my grumpy dad, but we good now...hope every1 good now as more of the state gettin back 2 normal...

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Old 11-13-2012, 07:02 PM

Wish we get some heavy snow...have a good sno wheelin meet...

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Old 11-19-2012, 02:34 AM

Snow would be fun but let everyone recover from the storm. I work in Newark and people are still pumping water out. The industrial side of Raymond boulevard was under 5 foot of water crazyness.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.