Isspro Performax Gauge Not Working - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
ISSPRO ISSPRO

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 07:41 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Isspro Performax Gauge Not Working

Hey Michael. About a month ago my air pressure gauge started reading incorrectly. When I drain the tank completely the gauge always reads 30 PSI. If I unplug the sending unit the gauge will then read O PSI. I am fairly certain it is a sending unit issue but was wondering if you had anything else I could try to be sure it is the actual sending unit? Also I was wondering if Isspro makes custom gauges. For Instance I need a air pressure gauge that reads at least 200 PSI if not a little higher. Unfortunately the only air pressure gauge you guys make maxes out at 180 PSI. Thanks Alot, Aaron.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Aaron,
Yes, it is likely the sensor. Please PM me your mailing address and I will have a replacement sensor sent. Please ship me back the original once the replacement arrives.

As far as custom gauges, there is the issue of face dials as well as software. Depending on the software complexity (like a simple change in range) it may be feasible. The dials are usually a minimum order of 10 pcs, and it is at a premium price even at that level (we normally have them made in batches of 100's or 1000's). Basically, we could do just about anything for the right price, but I'm not sure that price would be right for you! I will do a little checking on what it would take to do your example gauge.

Regards,
Michael Pliska
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.