LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 09-13-2009, 08:41 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Performax Questions

Hey. Ive got a 4 pillar pod with performax gauges. I would like to add a overhead pod as well. The problem in the 3 wires that go from the ESP to the actual gauges arent long enough to read the overhead pod. I was just wondering if it is possible to take some wire the same gauge as the factory esp wires and just connect them to extend the wires?

Also I am trying to fill out the rebate form for the performax rebate. On the rebate form it asks for the esp serial number. I can not find this number...ive looked all over the esp and there are no numbers on it at all? I would like to get this filled out and sent in before it expires on the 30th.

2005 Ford F350
Isspro Performax Gauges
Dieselsite Boots
Fumoto Oil Drain
Coolant Filter
MBRP Dual 4" Straight Pipe
Harley Headlights
Pioneer In Dash GPS
6000K HID Headlight and Foglights
Smoked Lights
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 Old 09-18-2009, 01:10 PM Fanatic
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
We already spoke on the phone, but I figured I'd stick the answers up here. It is okay to extend the ESP wires to the gauges, make sure to use similar wire (18 gauge TXL), and make a secure connection (preferably soldered and heat-shrink). Also keep the "branch" length as short as reasonably possible. The rebate is being extended through the end of this month. The serial number should be on the label on the back of the ESP, although it sounds like your label may have been a printing mistake (with a date code in place of the serial number).

Michael Pliska

ISSPRO Engineering Manager

1995 F350 PSD CC DRW, 271k miles
10 ISSPRO Performax™ gauges, Tymar Intake, Gutted EBPV, Tymar 3x4" DP, Tymar 5" exhaust, Cat's lost, Baby Swamps, Swamps tuning, Tricumulator springs and Accumulator Valve, Tru-Cool 4590
1998 S&S 9.5' slide-in camper
33' enclosed tag trailer with 2 drag cars (73 Vega Super-Gas & 74 Vega ET)
92 GMC Typhoon, 73 Chevy Blazer with Pontiac 400, 73 T/A 455
GOA, IDPA & NRA member and certified firearms instructor
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode