Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Iowa Chapter sign in page

10K views 105 replies 23 participants last post by  Rammstein1224 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys as you may know im trying to start an official Iowa chapter. So i need to know who all is serious about joining. We need at least 5 members, the Officers, Director, Asst. Director and Historian. I guess as the guy thats starting it i guess im automatically the director but if someone else has better connections than me they are welcome to be the director. We will also have to write up some basic by-laws and design a logo. i design decals on the side so i could draw up some designs and see what you guys think. Also we will need a good name, somebody already suggested hawkeye state strokers but everything is up for debate. Here is the basic rules if you want to look at them http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/chapters-news-info/60774-new-chapter-rules.html

Anyone with a powerstroke is welcome so invite all your fellow iowans with a PS

So if you are interested in joining sign in below with your name, where you live, and if you want to be one of the 5 members needed above, and i suppose your truck.

Come on guys lets get this going:thumb:

Edit- This is the current list of who will be in the chapter staff if this is incorrect please let me know

Director-Me Pat(Rammstein1224)
Co-Director- Matt(the06wildebeast)
Historian- ?
Officer #1- Jason(Onelilstroker85)
Officer #2- Jim(Hawkeye Diesel)

See less See more
#2 ·
Jim, Des Moines, 2011 250 4x4. HS Deleted.

Sent from my VS910 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#4 ·
Matt, Dallas Center, Trucks in the sig.
Welcome Jim and Matt hopefully we can get this thing going. Invite anyone you see on the org so we can actually be a real chapter finally

#6 ·
Nick. DeWitt, truck in Sig

#9 ·
Welcome everybody is anyone willing to volunteer to be the historian, asst director, or an officer?

#11 ·
Levi Fenner, Grinnell 2010 6.4

#13 ·
Yes i agree. We need a name and then from that i could design up some logos and post them up and we could have a vote or something. I think Hawkeye State Strokers is good name. If anyone has other names they should let it be known or forever hold their peace. We still need a historian and some officers and then we can submit to the director of chapters Granny and she will give us the thumbs up or thumbs down but i cant imagine if were serious they would say no. So we really just need some more volunteers and we can get this going so think of some good names and get this going guys:thumb:

#16 ·
Brad Johnson Janesville 2010 crew cab F-350 6.4 H&S deleted
Welcome Jake and Brad either of you want to volunteer for historian, or an officer?

#18 ·
Yea i was kinda waiting to get some names first but im sure we will want the basic shape of iowa, our name, and "Powerstroke.org" thats required. Go ahead and throw up some designs i have the ability to print them so when we decide on a design i could start printing them up

#21 ·
Heres a design i drew up last night, real simple and to the point. What do you guys think

Attachments

#23 ·
Yea i took the font you used it looked good. But i think its simple and to the point. Anybody else want to volunteer to be a part of the chapter staff??? We need that and some quick bylaws and we can officially start the chapter

#25 ·
Hello Jason welcome. Would you be interested in being part of the staff?

#26 ·
Sure what would you need me to do question too I need work done on the truck cause I'm kinda timid of working on the truck need to delete and get a sct first and my gauges installed do you know anywhere to get all that done at a reasonable price

#27 ·
Well we still need a historian which basically just kind of documents our get togethers and takes pictures thats about it or officers which we will decide what those responsibilities are once we start but its probably not much.

As far as work goes the only place around here i would trust my diesel truck to is Larssens Automotive Ravvid · Larssen's Automotive and Customs in Davenport, IA other than that once we get this chapter together im sure we all would be more than willing to help you out.:thumb:

#30 ·
Well its not really the football team, its the state motto like how ohio is the buckeye state or texas is the lone star state. Its the only name we got so far. Names not set in stone yet. Any ideas Tyler?

#31 ·
Sounds good:thumb: so all we need is one more officer and a historian. come on guys were almost there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.