Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Now a Powerstroke owner!!!

1K views 28 replies 26 participants last post by  1997powerstroker 
#1 ·
Well I have been a member on this forum now for quite some time and before yesterday I was doing it as a Cummins owner. I always just loved coming through and reading about everybodys trucks and tryed to learn as much about the Powerstroke as I did with the Cummins and Duramax. Well as of yesterday the Dodge dealership pissed me off for the last time and I decided it was finally time to get out of my Dodge. So I found a basically brand new 07 Lariat FX4 with only 11k miles on it. The thing is soooo clean inside and out and even still smells like its brand new. I will try and get up pics as soon as I can but all I can say right now is that I love her, even more then my modded up Cummins. I dont know why I didnt have one of these sooner! :doh:

Thanks guys for helping me find the right path after so long. :icon_ford:

Kyle

#3 ·
Congrats on the new truck:thumb:

#5 ·
pleased u will be with the truck the force is strong with you welcome lol cograts bud

#6 ·
i too came from a CR cummins and i couldnt be more happier with my stroke. Its much more comfortable to drive and just a better all around truck.

#9 ·
Congrats! Maybe one of the Mods can help you with your screen name!

#11 ·
Welcome to Powerstroke.org
:welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1:​

#13 ·
welcome to the org and congrats on the new truck. once you get the typical mods, youll love it even more. :nod:

#14 ·
wow! thanks everybody for the replies...I cant stop driving her around I really do love it more in every way than the Dodge. Like mentioned earlier its just an all around better truck. I am still working on pics so I promise I will get those for you guys asap.

I am home on leave from returning from Iraq so I dont have alot of things here at the house including digital camera so I am doing my best...lol :crazy:

Kyle

#20 ·
Welcome Aboard The ORG and Congrats on your new addiction

#26 ·
PM Dave, he should be able to point you in the right direction as far as changing your user name. A few have changed theirs recently.

Back to the topic at hand; it's nice to hear another :ford: convert story :thumb:

And thanks for your service :usa:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.