Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

New guy From EAST TEXAS

1K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  Clay Henry 
#1 ·
Hey whats up yall, i am Ryan most call me BigRyan i am not sure why might have something to do how small i am haha lol 5'9 300lbs lol...
anyway i am From a Small Town called Rusk,TX i normally around the Tyler,Tx
i am a presd. of a Car Club Chapter of Outlandish Trends, we are nationwide club you can check us out at Outlandish Trends....
i am a freelance photographer mainly Automotive but do all sorts photography, ive been building custom trucks and cars for bout 10years now and enjoy hit the custom car and truck scenes....i just purchased my first Diesel, its a 03 powerstroke 6.0 Excursion, its my daily Driver and Tug Truck, i also own a 01 pt cruiser that is bagged on 18/20s and several other mods well anyway that's just about it about me...

#2 ·
:ORG welcome:

#12 ·
appreciate the Warm Welcoming everyone good to be on here..seems like yall have the forum stacked with great information and tons of folks from all over good place to be when a powerstroke takes a crap HAhaha lol i am going to go Nock on some wood NOW! lol.. thanks fella's...

#18 ·
Welcome to Powerstroke.org
:welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1:​

#21 ·
:welcome1: :welcome1: :ORG welcome:
you will get addicted to this site so be careful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.