Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

New from New Hampshire

564 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  SuperCrutyPS 
#1 ·
hello, I'm Ryan I'm 18 years old and own a 1996 F250 7.3L single cab with 196k miles. I do all the work on it myself found myself coming here a lot when i couldn't figure something out. So far the work i have done to my truck is new fuel lines from cab forward, rebuilt turbo, 6637 mod, 3inch downpipe, and your basic maintenance. In August this year I'm headed to Cleavland Ohio for an 18 month class on diesel mechanics at Ohio Tech, so i love talking about this diesel stuff. Thanks for reading.

#2 ·
Welcome to the site! A diesel mechanic is a awesome career to go after. They make dang good money. If you can try to get on with something like a oil company. Benifits are great and were you go once in the comapny is up to you.
I heard the other day the amount of new FRAQ'ing crews (all powered by diesel) that will be needed in the next 25 years and almost fell outta my seat.
Ill just say this,as far as the oil/gas industry in the USA...well you aint seen nothing yet and they are in need of guys just like you.

#3 ·
Glad to have you Ryan - :welcome2: to the ORG!!

Sounds like you're well on your way to getting your truck the way you want it. Good luck at Ohio Tech!! You know how to turn a wrench - Hopefully, afterward, you'll get paid for it!! :nod:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.