Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

New to the forum!

577 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  RADIOFLYER 
#1 ·
Hey guys so I'm from balsam NC, I have an 03 6 speed SC 250.. 6.0 mild mods such as Banks High Ram, Airraid Cold air intake, Banks 6 gun, Diamond Eye dual downpipes and then leveling kit with Toyo 35" M/Ts and 20" Incubus Alloys. I joined to learn more about my truck and to find out more about going up to larger injectors and upgrading turbo and things of that nature. My goal is 500rwhp.
This is my to do list-
SCT Insight with street and track tunes. (tax time)
58v FICM with Atlas40 or 80
Southbend clutch (tax time)
Powermax turbo for starts.
155cc sticks.
Blue fuel spring.
Also is there a used parts section for 6.0s? I looked but could not find one. Thanks!

#3 · (Edited)
Hey 0360!
Welcome to the org. Your not to far from me. I had a 05 f250 with mods as you describe . If I had it to do over again I would go with new 155's from warren diesel. Give mad turbo werks a call for your turbo. I had a pm and wasn't that all impressed vs stock. Ficm wise there really is only one choice! Bulletproof diesel! The only thing that I see is to get rid of the banks and get matt @ gearhead to get you some tunes on that sct :thumb:

#6 ·
Hey 0360!
Welcome to the org. Your not to far from me. I had a 05 f250 with mods as you describe . If I had it to do over again I would go with new 155's from warren diesel. Give mad turbo werks a call for your turbo. I had a pm and was that all impressed vs stock. Ficm wise there really is only one choice! Bulletproof diesel! The only thing that I see is to get rid of the banks and get matt @ gearhead to get you some tunes on that sct :thumb:
Thanks man. Yeah I'd love to get rid of the 6 position. Its great for mild builds but I want something more stout. I have a buddy that writes tunes for SCT.. only reason he hasn't made me one is it would laugh at my stock clutch.. then rip it apart. I'm on mobile so I can't quote the rest of you guys but thanks I'm excited to be here!

#4 ·
:ORG welcome::thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.