Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

First Post and Intro

466 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  1AAuto.com 
#1 ·
Not a Powerstroke owner yet but am in super search mode to be ready when I get my bonus the beginning of February. I have been a Ford F-150 owner since my first truck in 1983 and am now ready to go big. I have a habit of lifting all my trucks so I am looking for one already lifted but depending on the deal I find I may do it myself. I am going to be paying cash to avoid a payment so I am figuring I will be getting a 2005 to 2007 if my bonus comes in as I'm figuring. I decided to go big now that I plan on getting a toy hauler by the end of summer to haul my Rhino to my favorite spots and have a nice place to sleep while doing so. I have been looking at trucks under 100K miles so I figure I will have many more miles left being a Powerstroke. I look forward to learning a lot from you all and if anyone in north Texas knows of a good deal on a great truck, let me know.
Thanks,
Tim

#2 ·
#3 ·
:ORG welcome::thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.