Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

New here

488 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  1AAuto.com 
#1 ·
Hey everyone! Just joined, now I'm a Lifer. Im totally addicted to my 02 7.3. No, seriously! I can't stop! Hope to learn from all you older diesel addicts

#2 ·
:welcome2:to the ORG:flag:

Reactions: jeffHstL7.3
#4 ·
:ORG welcome:

Make sure to post up a signature with all of your info and start your first thread in the 99-03 section with LOTS of photos of your addiction :thumb:

We love to see new blood that's as enthusiastic as we are. If you need help navigating the site, feel free to shoot me a Private Message.

Reactions: jeffHstL7.3
#5 ·
W

It may take me some time to get my profile in order as I'm pretty busy lately. Storms are Rollin, and duty calls. I have so many questions about my 02 7.3, she's in the shop at the moment(last 6weeks) having a MAJOR overhaul guys. I've been going crazy lately so that's why I joined this forum, KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE!
Now to start, in Nov I blew a head pulling my 5thwheel from Cali. And to make along story short, I have brand new heads, block bored .30 over, completely new motor!( except Garrett PM, 1yr old). Went with T500 HPOP, got FASS, AirAid, 6.0intercooler, installing BD triple disc TC with new 125hp injectors, DP Tuner-Infinity, a few more things I will think of later.
My concern, will this engine run ok until I can get to Ga and get live tuning with Jody at DP? Dumb question? This is my first Diesel guys! I'm addicted and ready to drive my rig again! It's been too long!

#7 ·
Wheeeeew looks like you've been busy with all of your mods. With tuning and injectors, I'm on the less experienced side so definitely post up in the Performance Section (99-03 7.3L Performance Parts - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum) or General Discussion (99-03 7.3L General Discussion - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum) since that generally gets more attention. Make sure when you post, you are as specific as possible with your info to get the best feedback. A good example would be injector sizes (some guys will go on and on about the classification of an injector by stage/CC).

Much of the generic information for your 7.3 is likely posted already in threads archived within the forum so be sure to read up on any/everything you could ever have a question about and see what 10+ years of info has accumulated.

Like others have said: "Welcome to the addiction!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.