Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
7.3's in the 302
My brother Kurt and myself, Kyle, share a joint account on here so I figured I'd say hello. Were out of Wilmington, DE and so far Kurt has had 4 Powerstrokes.....
1. 1994.5 7.3 Powerstroke 4x4 ZF5 Longbed, TS-6, 4" Rough Country lift, 35" KM1's, DIY intake, 3" DP to 4" MBRP straight pipe
2. 2002 7.3 4x4 Auto, Shortbed, Factory 18" 2008 F250 wheels with 33" KM2's, DIY intake
3. 2004 6.0 4x4 Auto, Longbed, Bulletproofed (EGR, all new injectors), Leveling kit, Mickey Thompson Classic II's with 33's
4. 2001 F250XL 7.3 4x4 ZF6 Longbed (current), Full rust repair (bed/door replacement, new cab corners), TS-6, 4"/2" leveling kit, 35" Mickey Thompson ATZ's, 05 Harley headlight conversion, '03 Grey Lariat seat swap, conversion to power windows and locks, DIY intake, 3" DP to 4" Diamond Eye straight pipe
Every single one of the trucks has been a project of some sort, The first and fourth being complete restorations done completely by Kurt himself. These things are truly built not bought.
So I've always been a Subaru man, but it was only a matter of time before i picked up a 7.3 of my own, especially since Kurt is relatively experienced with them and just last week I did just that....
5. 2000 7.3 Lariat 4x4 ZF6, Shortbed
Its gonna need doors, cab corners, b pillars, a bed, a ton of cleaning and new tires, but with only 150k and for $3000, you cant lose. Ill update this as we progress as well as put up some build pictures of all the trucks
1994 f250 powerstroke extended cab long bed
5 speed manual 4x4
3 inch downpipe, 4 inch mbrp straight pipe
ts 6 pos chip
work in progress
Last edited by kgeezy; 12-15-2013 at 03:25 PM.