Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

hank was here

708 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  RollinEarly99 
#1 ·
hey whats up guys I am SGT Hightower Henry and i own a 2000 ford F250 7.3L with
6" lift , rear locker yukon , 37" supper swamper m16 tires , smitty winch , rebuilt trans with shift kit and 3 clutch billet converter , swapped in a dana 60 in front , remote trans cooler w/fan in the bed homemade . bought it while stationed in Alaska drove it up and down the mountains of AK .I still have a lot of work I want to do . hub conversion , bigger tires with out more lift 44" . plan to make steel bed with exo cage and 3/16 sheet metal frnt fenders of my own design . shackle flip in the rear . relocate batteries and to much more to list. love this truck it has been places jeeps fully modded dare not go and I spent alot of time rescuing others. :haha: but glad to be here hope i can add to this forum and some others

#2 ·
:welcome2:to the ORG:flag:

#4 ·
nice truck! Welcome!

#5 ·
:ORG welcomes:... Make sure and fill out your extensive list in your sig just incase you need help with something, or just until we get to know you and the truck... A picture wouldn't hurt either :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.