Rookie in KY - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Introductions This is the place that you introduce yourself

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2006, 07:12 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Rookie in KY

must be behind the times, i've been trying to get some pics in my garage of my truck, cause i got a load of them, oh yeah, and of my daughter, joie, but can't seem to figure it out. guess that's what ya get with rookies.

I gotta tell ya guys, i love this website. I stumbled upon it about a year ago, and been looking at it from the outside religiously, at work of course. Been a diesel head since birth, bought my 97 PS 2 years ago, and despite some mechanicin' I love it, hard to beat 17 miles a gallon in a 8000lb house puller.

fell in total love with it after the Louisville Farm show and an Edge Evolution adjustment. started saying sweet nothings to it after hearing the turbo whine after a 3" downpipe transplant and a, ahem, much needed tracheotomy of the kitty.

once i get back on the techno wagon and figure out how to put pics of my love, and yeah of my daughter too, i'll be good to go.
you don't know how much this info has helped me figure stuff out in the past year and my buddies, who hardly change their own oil, with their powerstrokes.

I know i'm going on and on, but it's been a whole year of questions and comments as i have read the forum, and want to tell ya the info has been priceless.

Been ridin Ford diesel tractors since I could drool and I reckon it's in my blood. It's good to know there's others out there like me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2006, 07:18 PM
Jon

Hey

Welcome Senor Jose! You will have much fun with us!
Old 09-15-2006, 07:23 PM
The Fat Mod

to the site. Just hate it took ya so long to jump in. It is even more fun if you are involved and even harder to get away from.
Old 09-15-2006, 07:25 PM

Thanks, couldn't think of much of a name, having a running gag, mini war, witha buddy of mine, and got the name off of Bob and Tom radio show skit, I "defaced" his chevy with a license plate bearing the same name, and he defaced mine with another that really embarrassed me for the 10 minutes it musta been on there
Old 09-15-2006, 07:26 PM
Jon

Don't mind Logan!

He's a little SLOW! Example: he put his commander in, smoked some ricers and still hasn't changed his sig! Ha Ha got you back!:handguns:
Old 09-15-2006, 07:28 PM
The Fat Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroketechintraining View Post
He's a little SLOW! Example: he put his commander in, smoked some ricers and still hasn't changed his sig! Ha Ha got you back!:handguns:
Well I am not tech, but I think I could get a quad chip installed in less than three days. Has your GF been giving you a ride to work with your truck all torn apart.
Old 09-15-2006, 07:29 PM
Banned

Welcome to the forum!!! Make sure to tell your buddies bout us too!!!
Old 09-15-2006, 07:30 PM
The Fat Mod

El Conquistador, thats a good name and a really funny skit.
Old 09-15-2006, 07:33 PM
Jon

No,

actually it's in my tool box and i've been real busy fixing other peoples stuff! You know, ones that break there stuff and bring it to me. If I had as much free time as you it would be done!
Old 09-15-2006, 07:39 PM

Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroketechintraining View Post
Welcome Senor Jose! You will have much fun with us!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brrs3633 View Post
El Conquistador, thats a good name and a really funny skit.
first time on here and i believe i'm addicted more now than ever, 29 years old and man, must be half illiterate trying to figure out all the ins and outs of this site, it's like a maze and when i'm trying to find something i get stuck on it and read more info. hard to keep up with ya veterans!!

p.s. ya probably do, but do ya realize how many people out there have diesels and don't know anything about em, ex: getting 100 extra hauses with the push of button, i run into guys all the time, and slowly, very slowly, makin em believers.

:beer2:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.