Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

New truck today 2012-12-20

723 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  TurboMustang370 
#1 ·
Picking up my first new SD since 2000. I bought a 2012 F350 SRW 4X4 Crew 8" bed King Ranch. Trading in my Ecoboost F150 (don't ask). I have owned a number of Dodge HD with Cummins over the years but my dealer (both Ford and Dodge) has been letting me drive SD's for a few weekends and they know how to work me with loaner vehicles. I modded up my last few Cummins pretty well but I think aside for some stereo work (rear screens for the kiddos, amp and better speakers) this is gonna be stocker. Just not willing to void the warranty. Will post some pictures as soon as I can. Looking forward to learning a lot about these trucks from this forum. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

#6 ·
:ORG welcome:

#9 ·
thanks..nice taste in 45's, cant go wrong with a Kimber, I'd get my wife one, but she doesnt do so well with the semi's(slides a little to heavy). So the Kimber is mine, Beware....she still knows how to use it(and every other gun in the house) just not as well as the revolver....simplicity will never be out dated.

#10 ·
Congrats on the purchase. And welcome to the .org

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.