Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Ford Tech with a 6.0

989 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Hank 
#1 ·
Whats up guys my name is Nate I have been reading this forum for a while now that I own a 6.0 (you wouldn't believe the looks of disbelief some techs give you when you say you own a 6.0 or sick-0 as my service department calls them lol) I figured I would join in on all the fun and I know theres a bunch of techs on here but if anyone needs torque specs, tips, tsb's etc. shoot me a pm anytime oh and by the way I am in eastern Washington about an hour out of Spokane.:icon_ford:

#4 ·
Welcome to the site! Glad to have you here.

#5 ·
:ORG welcome:

Welcome Nate! I too was hated on when I got my 6.0L. I love my 6.0 and would do whatever it takes to keep it on the road!

#8 ·
Thanks everybody I love my 6.0! There is a lot of narrow minded people out there that think they should all be in junkyards but if you put a little into them (and take some select items off) you get a whole lot out of them in terms of reliability and power. Also for anyone who would like to know I have worked on a couple of hot shot rigs with the "horrible 6.0" with over 600,000 miles on them. Original motor and all and if I seem to remember correctly a motor that lasts that long isn't exactly poorly designed lol.

#9 ·
Welcome to the Org, Nate. I'm a short timer, just got my 2005 F250 on Friday. I read a lot and got some advice, and bought her. I'm sure with the mods available I can keep this 6.0L running a very long time :icon_ford:

#12 ·
Welcome to the org.! :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.