new guy here from tx - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Introductions This is the place that you introduce yourself

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2012, 08:39 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
new guy here from tx

whats up yall i recently started browsing the forums here i came across it when i started searching for info on the new superduty i used to have up until 5/15/2012 a 2011 ford f150 fx4 ecoboost it was a great truck and i loved it unfortunatly all good things come to and end and i was in an accident addmitadly it was my fault and no other vehicle was involved just got distracted, anyways my truck was totaled so i decided to upgrade i will be moving on up to my first srw f350 just waiting on my check from insurance and cant wait first upgrades to be done hopefully withing a month of getting it will be a lift(undecided on which one yet), bmf novakanes 20x9, 35in nitto trails, tinted windows and exhaust (just a dpf back) although as bad as i want to tune it like most other ppl around here im worried about warrenty issure and all that good stuff well thats my intro sorry its so long my name is kevin and plan to be a regular around here and learn alot..

BEFORE:

AFTER:

PLACE:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2012, 08:52 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Welcome to the org and glad you are ok from your accident. Its very cool to see how the Ford trucks hold up in wrecks. Ill be rolling through Hallettsville Saturday on my way to Port Aransas with my Camper and golf cart in tow. So if you see a loaded down F250 roll through that's me.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:01 AM

haha awsome going thru victoria huh? lol and yah mostly alright i got a broken vertabrate and my wife got a severly broken foot, 3 broken ribs, a fractured pelvis, and a fractured vertabrate, my 1 and 3 year old in the back got out completly unhurt i my wife was the only one to not litterally walk out of it but she will be ok shes home now, and believe or not that truck rolled also and doesnt even look like it, i hit that wall at 70mph
Old 05-30-2012, 09:13 AM
Premium Member

Wow, it scares the hell out of me to think of being in a wreck with my little girl in the back. Thank god for those car seats, that's one area I do not spare any expense. Yeah we are heading down to spend a few days and drop off my camper. We are leaving it for the summer so we can come and go all summer.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:20 AM

yah i think that truck saved our lives to get out as good as we did, its hard to believe how fast that can happen i didnt even have time to hit the break but were all alive and will be ok thats all i care about and another reason im sticking with ford this truck held up like a beast after that accident altho i didnt ever consider another brand of truck just more reason to love ford, i would like to get a camper just idk when we will and dont really have time for that stuff now but july we will be taking the truck all the way to ohio for vacation im excited
Old 05-30-2012, 09:36 AM
Premium Member

How did you like that eco boost. I talked to a guy who had a truck similar to yours and he said he traded a 06 F250 diesel for it and it pulls his loads just as good. I considered trading my truck off a few weeks ago and the Ford salesmen were pushing that Ecoboost.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:27 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Old 05-30-2012, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuesse View Post
How did you like that eco boost. I talked to a guy who had a truck similar to yours and he said he traded a 06 F250 diesel for it and it pulls his loads just as good. I considered trading my truck off a few weeks ago and the Ford salesmen were pushing that Ecoboost.
man i loved it, it was a beast and could tow like no other, i have my drift car i towed around on a lowboy trailer and it pulled it like nothing was there, its such a great truck i cant stress that enough, the only reason im upgrading is in the future i will need something bigger and better and right now the payload capacity simply just isnt enough for what i do i constantly had it sitting on the bump stops but other than that i would of kept it, another reason im upgrading is cause the price of a custom trailer to my liking would make up the cost differance between my fully loaded fx4 and a superduty diesel
Old 06-03-2012, 05:02 AM
Other vehicle is an F250

OUCH! Glad you are OK. 150 was a cool looking truck.

Welcome to the org.!
Old 06-04-2012, 10:55 AM
First 6.7 PS Destroyer

Ouch :O
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.