Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

WI diesel rookie, hey all

1K views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  jturkey69 
#1 ·
welp, since I forgot to post my intro...here it is....freshly married, recently turned 32, and combined household is 5 kids, 2 adults(most of the time) and one pitbull mix. ages of the kids range from 14 yrs down to 10 weeks.

2nd house(garage) holds an 02 Olds Alero 4dr custom show car, too many mods to list, and supercharged soon with one of 12 eaton magnussen kits ever sold to the public...and now a 00 Excursion 4x4..screwed up and bought a tuner first, so now I'll just sell that, and buy some exhaust, guages, filter, cheap and free mods, 3.5 lift, 33's, 1 piece headlights,maybe try to convert to dual exhaust, awww hell...my wife is gonna hurt me... :boxing: :bolt:

#2 ·
Welcome to Powerstroke.org
:welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1:​

#3 ·
Welcome from another Wi resident

#6 ·
Oh she won't hurt you just because of the mods...:rolleyes: She's gonna hurt ya because you joined this site and will become addicted!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:welcome1: :welcome1: :welcome1:

#7 ·
LMAO...she says i have OCD?...I dunno what shes talkin about.....I did just tell her we can now have PMS together...I think I will enjoy my PMS though..LOL

#10 ·
Welcome and I agree that you WILL become and addict. I used to stay on myspace all the time but not anymore...lol

#18 ·
hahaha, you'll get used to being in the doghouse, just rename the garage, welcome to the site

Gord.

#19 ·
Hey there & :welcome1:

#20 ·
Thanks all for the welcome!!! well today I did the CCV mod, and put on a custom intake using leftovers from our Alero show car CAI set-up, and also I went to the local diesel big truck dealership, and picked up 43" 3.5" straight pipe, and 2 steel band clampsfor 32 bux, and got rid of the muffler...sounds AWESOME!!, we were pretty luck I'm guessing that somehow we didn't need the pipe to be bent?...anyways, next I think will be the HPX I think, then sell our SCT so we can get some guages, and a valvebody.

TONS of info on here which I read 4 hours worth last night..LOL
thanks again all!! Also nice to see someone from close buy (Manitowoc) to compare stuff with.

Turkey

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.