Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

447 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Tminit 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to the add to this forum. I found this through an internet search. Recently purchased an 06 F-250 SD Lariat 4x4. It was a 1 owner truck and was in excellent shape. I did not do my research before purchase and found out afterwards that there are a few things I need to do to keep it reliable. It is currently getting ARP head studs, SCT x4, Sinister EGR Delete, combo Coolant & Oil bypass, STC & associated dummy plug kit, Turbo & Intake clean, ELC coolant, Blue Spring Regulator & any minor issues that may be identified during the process. A friend works in the Ford shop as their diesel mech. He has a shop at home to do all the work including the cab off lift. I am getting a good deal on the work so the overall price for truck & upgrades still make it for a reasonable purchase.
Anxious to get it back and put it through the paces. It didn't have any issues prior so I am expecting it to run better than ever. It will be a daily driver and RV puller.
I'm sure I will be doing other upgrades as finances can afford. Thinking about switching to Amsoil, next.
Anyway, this is a great forum. I have already found a lot of good information. It is obvious that you all know your Powerstrokes.

#2 ·
:welcome2: to the ORG :flag:

Reactions: Tminit
#4 ·
I get the garage started. I have been spending time in the 6.0 & found a lot of good info already. It was mostly the basis of the mods that are in progress. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Rattlesnake18
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.