Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Short time listener, first time caller!

504 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Rattlesnake18 
#1 ·
Hello all! Just a quick introduction!

After lurking for a few weeks, I finally decided to make an account.

I recently purchased a new to me 2014 F-350 Short Box Crew Cab. I have already found so much useful advice, and tons of valuable information on this site, and I am really looking forward to being part of the community!

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Hey thanks! I'm glad to be here!

:welcome2: to the ORG - Glad to have you! That's an interesting user name!

Good looking truck. When you get a chance, create a Garage to show/tell us more about your truck!

If you haven't yet, take a look in: Ford 11-16 6.7L Powerstroke Forums - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - Good info & helpful members in there.
Thanks for the warm welcome!! Sorry about the funny username. I always seem to suffer from a lack of creativity when trying to choose one.

Thank you for the link to the 6.7L Forum. I have spent quite a few hours there lately. It has been an amazing resource and I am so happy to have found this community!

#3 ·
#7 · (Edited)
:welcome2: to the ORG :flag:

I agree, the username is actually pretty creative.:beer:

By the way, I checked your user profile and saw that you listed the HP for your truck at 72.9... that's uhhh... really impressive... :look:

#9 ·
If you only have 79.2hp then you have a lot of research to do...:look:

Reactions: SuperCrutyPS
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.